Semi Final Tickets

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, site kept crashing and kicking folk out and then folk hanging on the phone for 35 mins then line going dead.

Aye actually I remember trying to phone a couple times and line just instantly dead, luckily got a couple tickets from supporters club. My dad's heading over tomorrow to get the tickets as I'm down South this week, don't imagine there being too much of a problem if you head to the office hopefully

Aye actually I remember trying to phone a couple times and line just instantly dead, luckily got a couple tickets from supporters club. My dad's heading over tomorrow to get the tickets as I'm down South this week, don't imagine there being too much of a problem if you head to the office hopefully

I'd imagine the volume of tickets will make this a bit easier but it's the same every time for big games. From CL tickets to semi and final tickets it's never changed. If possible I always head over

Will be logging on at 0840 ( it gives you 30 mins before timing out). Hopefully tickets will be sorted by 0905. Don't wait for 9am and get stuck in a queue. Keep pressing refresh from 0855 then take your pick when the tickets appear.

Go online on the iphone, plug into the wall, turn off screen timeout, wait in the queue.

Waited for 1 hr 40 mins then got em. Ticket centre landline number cut out every time straight away

whats the land line number again mate, lost it, i know its an 0161 eh

But if your like me you've got one from

Cccs, one off my bus and a few off season books so I can help my mates out

The actual season ticket holder sale will go fast ish and people will miss out

People will miss out if guys like you who already have a ticket are also scamming tickets through your bus and other season ticket books aye.

I called yesterday to register my daughter's season ticket for online purchases. Was a bit dismayed to learn that unless I phone up to buy semi tickets (which is a non-starter after missing out on Ramsden tickets), I'll have to log us both on separately and just hope for the best in terms of getting seats together. Not ideal.

People will miss out if guys like you who already have a ticket are also scamming tickets through your bus and other season ticket books aye.

Shut the fuck up it's not scamming tickets - many of the people I get extra tickets for are good Bears on this site that need so until you even know what your on about shut fucking up (tu)

Shut the fuck up it's not scamming tickets - many of the people I get extra tickets for are good Bears on this site that need so until you even know what your on about shut fucking up (tu)

So, if as a season ticket holder I miss out today to one of your mates who isn't I'm not being scammed then? I'll shut the fuck up at my own behest, not yours thanks very much.

So, if as a season ticket holder I miss out today to one of your mates who isn't I'm not being scammed then? I'll shut the fuck up at my own behest, not yours thanks very much.

A season ticket holder who didn't tick cup games or is on the CCCS ahead of good Bears who come from England or Belfast who attend when they can....

Join a bus or sign up to the scheme ... if you went to enough games you'd be a cert to get a ticket .... don't blame me or the good Bears who are lucky enough to get one for your own bad luck or incompetence

A season ticket holder who didn't tick cup games or is on the CCCS ahead of good Bears who come from England or Belfast who attend when they can....

Join a bus or sign up to the scheme ... if you went to enough games you'd be a cert to get a ticket .... don't blame me or the good Bears who are lucky enough to get one for your own bad luck or incompetence

What was it you said about not knowing what you're talking about? I work Offshore so the CCCS is no good to me, I am however still a season ticket holder. Does that mean a non season ticket holder from England or Belfast is more worthy of a ticket than me? Pfftt.

What was it you said about not knowing what you're talking about? I work Offshore so the CCCS is no good to me, I am however still a season ticket holder. Does that mean a non season ticket holder from England or Belfast is more worthy of a ticket than me? Pfftt.

Working off shore is the exact same reason some of the guys I help out can't make it every week that I will be getting tickets for. They can't make every game like yourself due to work or travelling.

What makes you better than them?