*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

Hopefully Clark gets a run out soon, I think he could make a big difference today.

Sickened with their second goal, what was foster thinking about? It looked like the shot was going wide till hit hit Mohsni`s back too. :power_of_anguish:

Still in this though, if we get through and somehow manage to win this cup, I`ll die happy. :thumbup:

What game are some cunts watching ? This team are laughable amateurs that I doubt have a goal in them. We're really lucky we're not pummelled here as the tricky 5 yard passes Law, Black and Aird are attempting have the United fans roaring with delight. Disgrace, basic football that the youth team are competent in cannot be achieved, big miracles required to save this abortion of a game. Fuckin fumin watching these people trying to play football, honestly.

I've seen us play MUCH worse while we were still playing in the SPL and competing in Europe. Just hope McCoist has enough nouse in him to sort out that defence as chances will come even as we are, though I'd like to see Clark come on initially and Gallacher if we are struggling.

We have played well.. but i think that is because the team are up for it.. maybe a little too up for it.. however our tactics are the same shit as always.. every man back for corners.. long ball.. that part is why i am blaming Ally. The indivual errors i think are from trying too hard

Purposely stayed off the forum in the first half because I've been too engrossed in what has been the most entertaining game at Ibrox in 2 years.

Despite the scoreline I've been happy with the general play in the first half. Obviously it's not been flawless, up front or in defence, but the commitment we've shown and the actual ability to play football has been night and day compared to last week and if we actually come through this match the victors I believe that it may not have been a bad thing losing the final last week. We've certainly had a reaction and I know which game I would rather win.

Anyway, onwards to the second half. Shame on the bears who left after the second goal (If Andy Walker is to believed).

Win or lose I wont be back on until the game is done.

C'mon the fucking Rangers.

Gallagher for Shiels would be my only sub.

We're very unlucky to be behind. Daly, Shiels & Moshni all missed good choices. Foster really fucked us for their second goal.

Very happy with the performance though - confident we can go on and win it. Would be great if we did considering we were 2 behind (tu)