mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would expect the Club to come out with a statement on this. Either, Yes the manager/players had a pre-arranged function, or No, this is not from last night/not Ally etc etc.

It was pre-arranged it was supposed to be a victory celebration.

11 imposters going back to Ibrox and getting pished when they have been beat in the ramsdens cup final.

Nah someting seriously wrong with that. I was in the louden yesterday and after that i couldn't be fucked drinking even my dad said they have put me aff ma drink.

imposters every last one of the cunts.

There is only so much the Rangers support can take this is the last fucking straw.

Any protests at the front front and i'l be there at the fucking front.

Getting beat in any cup final is bad enough but the fucking ramdens cup against raith rovers that would be enough to send some people over the edge.

That is most definately the members area inside Ibrox. There had already beem organised a celebration event as we were expected to win yesterday. I can only assume that some type of after match drink went ahead regardless.

That is most definately the members area inside Ibrox. There had already beem organised a celebration event as we were expected to win yesterday. I can only assume that some type of after match drink went ahead regardless.

Aye a wee song n dance while the rest of the real rangers are utterly drained and have to listen to the jibes of all the rhats and pricks around us.

But no doubt they will say they are hurting and Mohsni or Jig will come out with another cringe fest interview talking about doubles (no trebles now) and how they are looking forward to next season.

Gutless wonders the lot of them.

It's absolutely disgusting. We're rotten from the inside out, the only positive thing about our club is the supporters. Everyone else is in it for a quick buck, we'll never progress under a guy who deems it acceptable to go out and have a party after one of our darkest days in recent times, how can the players respect that?

Aye a wee song n dance while the rest of the real rangers are utterly drained and have to listen to the jibes of all the rhats and pricks around us.

But no doubt they will say they are hurting and Mohsni or Jig will come out with another cringe fest interview talking about doubles (no trebles now) and how they are looking forward to next season.

Gutless wonders the lot of them.

Two imposters. They should be fucking embarrassed to say anything.

Is this defo from last night and not from last season when they won the league?

Who would have thought Ally the club legend everyone the fans look up to and love a "Rangers man" acting like this.

It just feels like a Giruy to the fans really.

Especially the pish i read from him today in the papers. "No one will tell me anything thats for sure i will know when my time at Rangers is up".

Ally has got a bit bold for his boots i think in the last 2 years. Because he stayed and put out a few soundbites that the fans lapped up "we don't do walking away" he thinks he has a job for life he thinks his team shouldn't be criticised because of where we are.

Sorry to tell you Ally you should be treated like any other manager if there teams were as bad as yours and there cup records were as bad as yours they would have been hounded out years ago.

I wonder what Mr Struth would've made of this.

He might've said something like this-

''Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.''