christian nerlinger

what a cv he has and just what our club needs at the moment,maybe not as first team coach but director of football.

Out of work at moment and ran a club like bayern.Has a degree in buisness and would overhaul the whole club from coaching to first team.

Maybe even durie as first team coach as done really well with younsters and knows what we have at our disposal as realisticly we need to start using them more.

I like the idea of director of football and a first team coach,most successful clubs work in this manner

German football is on the way to becoming the new epicenter of football, no doubt he has many contacts in Germany of which we could make use of. I really like this idea, him being a director of football sounds great to me. It's the type of step I see as a requirement for a successful future.

I would like to see the german philosophy tried at murry park,think it would suit scottish football

Bayern are certainly to be admired.

They have lots of technically talented players who are in crazy physical condition.

They put to bed the notion that "technical players" are weak and lazy.