Andy Goram

UKIP BEAR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about a one off cup final, it's about having to watch pish football week in week out.

This. I firmly believe the anger of these past few days has been due 5 months of frustration being vented. And it's going to take one hell of a change in our play for that anger to be plactated

It's not the loss against Raith that gets me. It's the manner in which we lost the game that I find really disappointing. It appeared to me only one team turned up for a Cup Final. Ok it may not rate on our players Radar, it may be regarded as an insignificant Cup/ tournament. But these guys are supposed to be well paid professionals. They are well supported and could have at least played for the supporters. But only one team appeared to want to regard this as a serious game. One manager turned up with a button hole- yes it may look naff- but it was clear to his players this was an occasion that he considered significant. They went out and hunted every ball and every chance. Our team, impeccably groomed and resplendent in our colours (a shirt in which previous teams have carved a reputation that has made Rangers Football Club world famous), just appeared to be out to strut their stuff. It looked as if they just thought they had to turn up to win this game. That to be a Rangers player one simply has to pull on a blue shirt!

This was a game we had to win, or at least show a real desire to win. Our support treated it like a Cup final, our team did not. Why not is the question I am unable to answer. We have a squad of players who on paper should have been able to put on a show. We have training facilities that I am sure Raith must envy. Yet they are the team that managed to score late in the day. Why do our players appear to be lacking in passion and pride. Our team raised their game once Raith had scored, but I fear that was more motivated by shame than a genuine desire to win.

"Real supporters know what's going on.They understand winning the league 2 years in a row is the barometer of progress,not losing a one-off cup final"

This is the words of the goalie in today's scottish sun.

Am i,or the tens of thousands of Rangers fans who can see that McCoist is never a manager in his life,not "real" fans andy?

Many of us were born Rangers fans,we didn't suddenly choose a club,the club we support was the club our father's and their father's before them supported.

Unlike you Andy,we knew where Ibrox was from when we were wee boy's,we got a "lift over" the turnstile by our dad/uncle/grandad or any adult bear who happened to be queing behind you.

But you wouldn't know any of this andy,would you?

Because you have probably never paid into Ibrox in your life.

So i'd just like to say to you that we are the "real" Rangers supporter's and you goalie will never ever have our loyalty,our devotion or our love of Rangers.

RTID.

To be fair I don't think choosing Rangers makes me any less of a fan, my father is an Arsenal fan and my mother an Alloa fan. My Dad's mate took me to a St. Mirren match and they just happened to be playing Rangers, that's where I fell in love with them and since that day I've supported the mighty Glasgow Rangers. Some people may call me less of a supporter because I 'chose' Rangers, that really gets to me because I have given a lot more to the club (support and cold hard cash) than some so called fans who were born in to the Rangers family ever will. For the record, Rangers chose me.

Goram is talking nonsense though, I agree with you in that respect.

To be fair I don't think choosing Rangers makes me any less of a fan, my father is an Arsenal fan and my mother an Alloa fan. My Dad's mate took me to a St. Mirren match and they just happened to be playing Rangers, that's where I fell in love with them and since that day I've supported the mighty Glasgow Rangers. Some people may call me less of a supporter because I 'chose' Rangers, that really gets to me because I have given a lot more to the club (support and cold hard cash) than some so called fans who were born in to the Rangers family ever will. For the record, Rangers chose me.

Goram is talking nonsense though, I agree with you in that respect.

Which is why i said "many" of us and not all of us mate.

Disgraceful "football" for 2 years we have been watching. Yet again these "Rangers men" can't put aside there love for Ally.

Holding the club back the clowns.

Disgraceful comments from Ally, disgraceful tactics by Ally what else can you say?

If McCoist was to leave and a new manager comes in people like Andy goram will be in the papers putting pressure on them because he is not Ally.

Are these fuds really "Rangers supporters" or have they just got lucky and played for us during our most successful years?

I'm starting to wonder.

Mr nice guy is making a complete cunt of things but because of who he is it will continue then when he gets us to the SPL and gets found out then it will be too late.

It's so predicable you could fucking scream.

Players like Goram, Gough, McCoist, Hateley, etc did not 'get lucky' to play for us during our most successful years, they are the reason for our most successful years.

Whether all ex-players are supporters is of course up for debate, disagree with their opinion all you like, but their contribution and achievements should not be denigrated.

Plenty are keen to suggest anyone who isn't demanding McCoists head on a platter aren't 'real fans'.

That doesn't mean that i should sit back and accept a guy who didn't know where Ibrox was until he was in his late twenties, suggesting that i or any other loyal bear is not a "real" fan.

The guy couldn't spell Rangers.

Plenty are keen to suggest anyone who isn't demanding McCoists head on a platter aren't 'real fans'.

I agree but having said that i can understand how angry and frustrated all feel. Both viewpoints are fine and have reasoning but some individuals go to far. Loyalty and "though the streets be broad and narrow" are fast dwindling from Ibrox. We live in a consumer driven time where fans are impatient and demand immediate. On one hand ye have folks saying we need to have a strategy of self-development and then when play/loss occurs all of that is forgotten and on the other we have "faith and perseverance" which is slowly eroding

That doesn't mean that i should sit back and accept a guy who didn't know where Ibrox was until he was in his late twenties, suggesting that i or any other loyal bear is not a "real" fan.

The guy couldn't spell Rangers.

So why should any other bear listen to it when they have a different opinion? It's up there with 'head in the sand' and 'spinning in their grave' as some of the most overused pish on here.

Behave Goram is a legend.

The only people I want to hear linked to that term for the forseeable are those loyal Bears who continue to shell out their hard-earned in the hope that a corner is about to be turned.

Lets try and narrow the field a bit here, who is a Rangers Legend and who is not, so because our niar goalie speaks out in support of firstly a friend and secondly another Rangers hero, suddenly he wasn't that good a goalie and they are part of a qlique, just because their view differs from yours :thumbup:

keep this up and we will have no legends left, this is very sad to see, just my opinion, but hey what do I know :ph34r: