McCoist STV Interview

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna post again on this cause I am really pissed off:

"i consider the season a success" -

This is why we will get fucked tomorrow - the management and players think that the job is already done and dusted - it was all too obvious on Sunday that this has filtered into their play. The after party 5 days before our biggest game of the season simply re-enforces the belief.

There is not a good manager anywhere in the world - regardless of job type - who publicly lets his players/staff rest on their laurels thinking the job is done - its unbelievable. Even in my IT company, if we have a good year we say "good year, but can do better", or "pleased but not satisified" or whatever so there is always a raised expectation.

Its really, really bad man management

Agree 100%

You say that in a press conference the day before a semi-final. layers in the squad can now turn up tomorrow -0 get pumped out of another cup and be safe in the knowledge that the season has been a "success" and everythign is OK - what a shambles of a manager.

That conference has to have taken the wind out of the sails of event he most optimistic fan about tomorrow - basically he has given free reign to a pumping tomorrow

I tend to stay out of Ally Mc Coist threads as i'm usually pretty angry when i want to post in them. Mainly because i don't like to slate a Rangers great but this is getting past a joke and has been for some time......how people can't see the man is not a football manager is beyond me?

We need to back him and the team cause if the fans don't we are all donald ducked. Get King in the summer and lets get rid of some of the shite and sign some better players and move on regardless of tomorrow's result. I really hope tough we get right into scumdee tomorrow ... it's long overdue

The, let's Spen,spend, spend.

Yipeee

Now he's saying he can't win the cup because of free agents.

Absolutely hurts me seeing ally get this abuse

He's one of us, one of the people, one of the chosen few, he bleeds blue

True blue...yes,, Manger...No

Such a sad time for us all now

Not this fucking shite AGAIN! Who gives a fuck if he's one of us, he's not a manager and thats all that matters.

Yes let's get into fucking debt again ffs a decent manager would romp the championship with the player squad that we have.as for ally considering

The season to already being a success their goes

His excuse for tomorrow if we happen to lose the

Cup tie we were only expected to win the league 100 per cent. I actually feel sorry for all the supporters that are spending their hard earned

Cash going to the game tomorrow because I just

Can't see the tactics being any different than the rest of the pish we have had to watch most of this

Season but I hope I am wrong and all the bears at

Ibrox tomorrow are given something to celebrate for a change But I won't hold my breath.

Lawwell owned Ally when he questioned why Porkheid got the Scottish Cup Final. All he had to say was we'll let UEFA decide who has the best stadium but he bottled it.

I still want Ally to be a success but he needs to work and live among the unwashed to realise how bad things are. They are loving it

I was getting a hard time from a Stirling Albion fan last night !!!

For the record they are downsizing. Selling their best players and replacing them with less talented players. In the last year they have had the biggest aggregate defeat in their history v Juve and got pumped in the Champs League against the worst AC Milan team in years Ajax sold their best players pre season and Barca played a reserve team and beat them 6 - 1. They should have been investing in the future but they havent and thank god for that.

We need to back him and the team cause if the fans don't we are all donald ducked. Get King in the summer and lets get rid of some of the shite and sign some better players and move on regardless of tomorrow's result. I really hope tough we get right into scumdee tomorrow ... it's long overdue

Can someone alert this mans carer that he is on the Internet....

He's an utter embarrassment

Talks utter pish

Get him to fuck

Im actually starting to dislike Ally now, not just he's a great guy but a shit manager but the last week has shown me a side of Ally McCoist i neither repect nor like and i never ever thought i could feel that way, even a few weeks ago i couldn't imagine it. A boyhood hero has totally lost his appeal :(

Now he's saying he can't win the cup because of free agents.

Not this fucking shite AGAIN! Who gives a fuck if he's one of us, he's not a manager and thats all that matters.

Chill princess , read the rest of that post

What kind of manager angers the fans so much before such an important game? I think the man-management points are valid, but what about fan management? He's done absolutely nothing to try and achieve a oneness in our support, in fact he's actually made us more angry. I don't mind a manager or players admitting they're wrong as it may lead to improvement, but he seems incapable of saying look we got it wrong, and we'll work to not getting it wrong again.