Jon Daly, dreadful.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But. But. But.....let's not forget he and the squad had a proper pre-season and were honed to the top level of fitness. And just what did some nice wee travel around the countryside and into Europe benefit us when it came to 2 cup games in the last few weeks. A main striker who looks unfit and who is just not up to it or up for it or a combination of all three. And he's not alone.

He is truly awful and tonight was the last straw for me (yes I am very patient). He's been awful all season.

He looks like he couldn't care less about making any effort whatsoever. Doesn't move into decent positions to get passes, misses almost open goals and sitters, is very slow and doesn't move his arse.

Get him out. He can take the man who insists on playing him with him too, Ally.

difficult to argue that Daly had a good game, however, wonder why ? we single him out. There were a lot of players underperforming tonight. They won without being great and our Keeper was never troubled. It was a great gesture by fans who gave our keeper a great round of applause. This is how we encourage players to perform better, well done to all. it was great seeing Big Marvin signing autograph and getting photo taken with our supporters at the Broomloan stand and also fans singing his name. Cheered me up

Not as dreadful as the threads you make. I see you have worked out the room though and realised making a Daly thread would get you in the good books, congrats. He was dire tonight but he's been alright this season. We all knew what type of player we would get with Daly. He's not someone who will chase lost causes or run on to the end of through balls. He's a target man and someone who is good in the air. We signed him for this reason, not to play free flowing attacking football.

Jon Daly is like our last No. 9 - Useless.(he got thrown out the door)

Daly can't (or wont) hit the target,

Daly fouls all of the time he jumps with someone.

Daly's body language says "I hate this job"

Daly has thrown the towel in for some reason or another.

Daly earns a good living.

Daly should move back to Dundee if they want him.

Not as dreadful as the threads you make. I see you have worked out the room though and realised making a Daly thread would get you in the good books, congrats. He was dire tonight but he's been alright this season. We all knew what type of player we would get with Daly. He's not someone who will chase lost causes or run on to the end of through balls. He's a target man and someone who is good in the air. We signed him for this reason, not to play free flowing attacking football.

Sorry m8 your wrong !! The whole point of a target man is that he's easy to hit !!!! If you try to play it to his feet he runs the opposite way ! If you try to play it to his head your struggling unless your david beckham and can put it on a sixpence caus he cant't jump or make a bad ball good

FACT is he's the smallest target in our history !!!!

difficult to argue that Daly had a good game, however, wonder why ? we single him out. There were a lot of players underperforming tonight. They won without being great and our Keeper was never troubled. It was a great gesture by fans who gave our keeper a great round of applause. This is how we encourage players to perform better, well done to all. it was great seeing Big Marvin signing autograph and getting photo taken with our supporters at the Broomloan stand and also fans singing his name. Cheered me up

Daly doesnt need encouragement ,he needs new knees !!

Having a right bad spell, why he hasn't been dropped is baffling.

Well actually isn't baffling with Ally there but should be.

Said it before but i'll say it again !! Ally plays him every minute of every game in an effort to increase his goals tally to justify signing a block of wood .Maybe a handfull to play against but he plays for Rangers now so ten good games a season not good enough.

Said it before but i'll say it again !! Ally plays him every minute of every game in an effort to increase his goals tally to justify signing a block of wood .Maybe a handfull to play against but he plays for Rangers now so ten good games a season not good enough.

Totally agree

He's a big shite lump of wood who should have never been signed

Signed so everyones pal Ally can say he signed the first free stater for Rangers, all for his ego. I don't mind Daly being from the bandit state nor his false idol worshipping, however he is a lump of wood that is a very poor footballer. His signing epitomises why McCoist is never a manager, an overpaid, immobile donkey who's very presence ensures dinosaur tactics for the whole team.

Daly started well this season then his father sadly passed away and he hasn't been the same on the pitch since

perhaps there is a connection?

if he was close to his Dad he would have been greatly affected by his dads passing and anyone who knows the pain of losing someone they love can relate to how John may be feeling right now.

Daly started well this season then his father sadly passed away and he hasn't been the same on the pitch since

perhaps there is a connection?

if he was close to his Dad he would have been greatly affected by his dads passing and anyone who knows the pain of losing someone they love can relate to how John may be feeling right now.

Sorry m8 dont buy it ,i've lost my mum in the last year and devastating as it was i was glad to get back to work caus that was the only thing that took my mind off it.If you were correct then surely Ally's job is too notice he was being affected by it and take him out of firing line.Sad fact is that big Jon seems like a good guy but he's just like many of Ally's signings who ain't up to the job.

He had a good start to the season but in my opinion has went backwards since the turn of the year. He also doesn't look fit.

Another player who seems to be going backwards under the current management team. Add Daly's name to a list that now includes Black, Shiels, Law and a number of others.

He had a good start to the season but in my opinion has went backwards since the turn of the year. He also doesn't look fit.

Another player who seems to be going backwards under the current management team. Add Daly's name to a list that now includes Black, Shiels, Law and a number of others.

Yeah.

When Templeton, Daly, Shiels and Law first arrived they looked dangerous and their class told (from SPL to lower leagues). Now these players look a far cry from when they first arrived.

There is something wrong at Rangers in this regard be that player mentality or piss poor training/preperation. Either way it's very worrying.

Yeah.

When Templeton, Daly, Shiels and Law first arrived they looked dangerous and their class told (from SPL to lower leagues). Now these players look a far cry from when they first arrived.

There is something wrong at Rangers in this regard be that player mentality or piss poor training/preperation. Either way it's very worrying.

I'm going with coaching/preparation being at fault. If you prepare properly through the week it will show at the weekend. They can't all have attitude problems.

Signed so everyones pal Ally can say he signed the first free stater for Rangers, all for his ego. I don't mind Daly being from the bandit state nor his false idol worshipping, however he is a lump of wood that is a very poor footballer. His signing epitomises why McCoist is never a manager, an overpaid, immobile donkey who's very presence ensures dinosaur tactics for the whole team.

After that embarrassing post, for you to refer to anyone or anything as a dinosaur is irony overload.