David Murray Rumour...

Dietspam

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he might step in to try and save what is left of his legacy.

If he could get us on an even footing again and encourage further investment, perhaps he would be looked upon more favourably when people are looking at our history.

I think he might step in to try and save what is left of his legacy.

If he could get us on an even footing again and encourage further investment, perhaps he would be looked upon more favourably when people are looking at our history.

Step in, legacy and footing. Are you in a competition to mention the guys disability?

I don't want him back anyway, he could get duped again :)

He would be stopped

In fact, would he?

I think he would pass a fit and proper test by the SFA. Even if he didn't, he could get someone to be the 'face' while he pulled the strings. I just think Rangers are better with one owner. And if it was him, yeah, i would be happy with that. I'd give anything for stability right now.

I would rather he spent his money on funding out who deep down in the bank force him to sell.

I.e. The guy that setup spetic supporters club and stayed on past retirement to try and kill us off with his over the top demands on the loans.

Your harbouring a lot of resentment there and it's a disproportionate response in my opinion. The fans are the constant whereas any owner or board are just temporary.

Resentment! i remember a AGM where he dissed us all at it, his EGO got bigger and bigger, i swore then that he would be the ruin of us. EBT's dont start me, because of that b@s we are where we are, so, though i cant stand the Easdales id personally give them a hand and throw that charlatan out of our Club....

Ps...then them after him...

Took more money out of Rangers than any of the recent Charlatans

Took more out of Rangers when you add it all up than all of those involved in the last three years put together.

A disgrace of a man whose name is not deserving of the honour that it has been lavished.

The root cause of all our problems over the last 15-20 years.

You know that game where you pick your ideal three dinner table partners ?

Would love to invite David Murray, Walter Smith and Alistair McCoist and just simply ask them to tell the truth about Murray's actions.

I'm sure the answers would be enlightening.