David Murray Rumour...

Dietspam

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Murray cared only about himself, and helped destroy what greater men in our history helped build. Yes we did all enjoy nine and in a row, but now when you see the cost of it, i would give it all back if it meant that we would not have entered Administration.

it wasn't SDM's fault we entered administration that was Whytes. Gie it all back ? Gie my heid peace,i went through the mhanky mobs 9iar so there's no way i'd give ours back. and i say again our admin and what came after was Fkin Whytes fault.

it wasn't SDM's fault we entered administration that was Whytes. Gie it all back ? Gie my heid peace,i went through the mhanky mobs 9iar so there's no way i'd give ours back. and i say again our admin and what came after was Fkin Whytes fault.

its naive to only blame whyte mate.murray was either incredibly stupid(which he is not) never done any background checks on who he was selling to or never gave a fuck.

David Murray cared only about himself, and helped destroy what greater men in our history helped build. Yes we did all enjoy nine and in a row, but now when you see the cost of it, i would give it all back if it meant that we would not have entered Administration.

I know you were there when Celtic were adding their own golden kids (McGrain, Macari, Hay, Dalglish etc) to an existing strong team and, like me, you got sick of our club being so impotent for so long.

So I really struggle to believe you would sacrifice the ultimate GIRFUY - our own NIAR - to avoid administration, not to mention denying the joy of seeing world class players grace the Rangers strip.

The last couple of years have been hellish but the pain of Celtic dominance lasted much, much longer.

Murray's hands were tied by the bank I believe - but that is another matter that will never be investigated either.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you but I'm not offended all day, just by your and other sickening post's on this thread. I will leave it at that as you don't have the ability to work out how wrong your post's are. That says a lot about you and your up bringing.

Bumped into John Marr on holiday in Marbella and this guy has more reason than any of us to hate David Murray .

His wife left him for DM .

Let me say I hate Murray a close second behind Shyte but after John telling me all the politics and being sympathetic to DM ,I am willing to let DM right a wrong.

Won't forgive him but if he takes us out of this mess ,then I would be open-minded .

Down side ,Ally would get another 10 year contract .God forbid

You are entitled to your opinion, plus i also went through their 9 in a row. Would still swap it for the position we ended up in.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you but I'm not offended all day, just by your and other sickening post's on this thread. I will leave it at that as you don't have the ability to work out how wrong your post's are. That says a lot about you and your up bringing.

:lol:

Fuck up ya offended freak