Seb Faure: "Not easy playing on Sh*te pitches"

He's a better CB than Lee McCulloch - That was proven in pre-season when Mohsni and Faure played CB.

The reason he can't get a game ahead of McCulloch is because Ally can't help but shoehorn Jig into games.

Faure should be our CB.

I agree with this, even Cribari looked decent alongside Mohsni is pre-season :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s impossible to take more than two touches in the lower leagues.

well see if your first two touches werent fucking terrible seb maybe you'd have time to do something with the ball, as it is our first team have the first touch that micheal j fox would be proud of ffs

I'm getting seriously concerned that the majority of pur Squad do not understand or strive to understand what it means to Play for Rangers.

Fucking worried for next season with these guys.

And it's crazy Two of our biggest Matches where defeats played in Premier Standard Pitches. One of them our own Pitch.

Honestly.

But Ally knows what it means to play for Rangers - don't worry, he'll knock it into them.....

So do we have to believe every shite story that we are being bombarded with at the moment, the mhedia seem to know how to get under the skin of certain Fans. Why let them, fucken resist the temptation to jump on the bandwagon.

He seems to be saying the same things as Law and the others.. excuses!!

I suppose our Premium Arena isnt good enough for passing or taking more than one touch.. I suppose its all too difficult 'cause we are in the fucking 3RD TIER!!!!!!!!!!

According to this guy, we ONLY play on terrible pitches!