Seb Faure: "Not easy playing on Sh*te pitches"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got a point. Some of these pitches are really shite and shouldn't be allowed to play our top league games on. But, unfortunately, there's not enough of them that shite in proportion to the amount of shite performances we've had this season.

What a tit.

a) Both teams are playing on the same pitch.

B) I have never heard any bear complaining we are not playing like Barca or Bayern. He is insulting our fans inferring we are stupid enough to expect that from him and the rest. :lol: we don't expect them to play like Albion Rovers or Brechin every week either tho.

c) They gave shown they can play well so why are they not doing so at least fairly consistently.

I'm getting seriously concerned that the majority of pur Squad do not understand or strive to understand what it means to Play for Rangers.

Fucking worried for next season with these guys.

And it's crazy Two of our biggest Matches where defeats played in Premier Standard Pitches. One of them our own Pitch.

Honestly.

That's a fair point.

They want all the benefits of being a Ranger but want to be judged against part time opposition.

Next season is going to be a massive eye opener for many in our support. The current squad may compete for the title next season but I have no doubt that there will be a few draws and defeats along the way.

Big changes are needed and although the squad has won promotion very few of them have done enough to guarantee their place in the team for next season.

We have a chequebook manager who would rather spend each season than develop young and less established players. We still show no sign of learning from our past mistakes.

What a tit.

a) Both teams are playing on the same pitch.

B) I have never heard any bear complaining we are not playing like Barca or Bayern. He is insulting our fans inferring we are stupid enough to expect that from him and the rest. :lol: we don't expect them to play like Albion Rovers or Brechin every week either tho.

c) They gave shown they can play well so why are they not doing so at least fairly consistently.

it seems to be what they all are saying about us.. its really pissing me off!

Ever since the fallout from the Raith Rovers game the players, (possibly with the aid of the coaching staff) seem to have circled the wagons, and are now singing from the same excuse sheet.

When is someone at Ibrox going to call them to order, and tell them that to gain the respect of the fans and to stop the criticism, all they have do is up their effort and perform on the pitch, as that is their only requirement as football players.

If this was in the everyday workplace, that most of us Bears have to frequent, to earn our daily bread, they would be getting their arses booted and told to buck up and improve, or they would be up for replacement.

Wingeing and moaning at the paying public doesn't help to get them on your side, hard graft and knowing your craft does. Some of the "shite" that has been served up by our team these last two seasons would put shite to shame, and the players dishing out the poor little old me attitude, should try and remember the privileged position they are in, and shut their traps, and just get out and do their jobs as proper Rangers', and not bloody impostors.

:7325:

I'm less annoyed at Faure than I am at the mamnagement for this article.

Our mangement team have made excuses all season and this has passed down to the playing staff. We have a number of the squad who have had a moan about fan pressure this season (and last) including senior players like Black and Law and now this from Faure.

It seems abubndantly clear that whilst McCoist states he knows the expectation is for us to win every week that this has not been drilled into the players and they have been allowed to retain their small club menatlity that somethign less than 100% every week is acceptable. Add that to the fact it is now nature's fault we can't play decent football ona football pitch and it is clear there is a total lack of accountability for actions amongst our squad and management