Number of season tickets sold

what does it matter how many were sold as everyone is still going to be going to the games ? paying game by game means even more money for the club. Unless people aren`t actually going to be going back. If that is the case they are no longer supporters.

what does it matter how many were sold as everyone is still going to be going to the games ? paying game by game means even more money for the club. Unless people aren`t actually going to be going back. If that is the case they are no longer supporters.

Sorry mate but that's rubbish, paying game by game doesn't help the club, ST sales are a massive level of income that any club receives and knowing how much that income is before the season starts lets the club plan their budgets as it's fixed money and not what might be.

Canny be in that much of a hurry for me to renew. I emailed them last week about moving seat before a renew and av not even had any sort of reply

You need to renew and apply for a seat move on or after renewal. You go on a list and will be contacted around 10 days or so after the end date for renewals. Its all on the club website.

It actually costs slightly more for a season ticket than it does going game by game anyway so if won't earn the club more money

Sorry mate but that's rubbish, paying game by game doesn't help the club, ST sales are a massive level of income that any club receives and knowing how much that income is before the season starts lets the club plan their budgets as it's fixed money and not what might be.

Also the fact that people will end up deciding not to go to some of the more run of the mill games in the winter and later in the season. That doesn't matter if they've already bought the season ticket but it matters if they are going game by game. The club will lose out hugely.

It actually costs slightly more for a season ticket than it does going game by game anyway so if won't earn the club more money

Depends where you sit.

Copland Rear - £331 for next season for 18 games = £18.39 per game. Cannot see individual tickets being cheaper than £20 per game.

But in other areas of the stadium, Main or Govan where tickets are over £450, will be cheaper buying individuals.

Canny be in that much of a hurry for me to renew. I emailed them last week about moving seat before a renew and av not even had any sort of reply

I spoke to them about this yesterday.

Here's the process:

1 - renew as normal

2 - once renewed, ask to be put on the transfer list

3 - after renewal deadline, but before public sale, staff will sort out all the transfer requests

Here's the process

1 - renew as normal

3 - after renewal deadline, but before public sale, staff will sort out all the transfer requests

Its almost as though you read my post and dissected it into bullet points. :D

The process is explained on the website too.

If on the other hand, you want to move to one of the budget areas (family stand / CD7) you can do that straight away.

They just release your old seat and sell you one of the new seats there and then.

Ok Eagle, I've added some value - happy now? :P

If someone intends to go to every game and refuses to buy and ST but then will pay on a game by game basis needs to go buy a calculator. All your doing is costing yourself money. The club will get the money anyway, some folk are just sheep who love jumping on the bandwagon.

If someone intends to go to every game and refuses to buy and ST but then will pay on a game by game basis needs to go buy a calculator. All your doing is costing yourself money. The club will get the money anyway, some folk are just sheep who love jumping on the bandwagon.

Ok. Less of the pish. Does anyone really know a kind of running total ? Or is it all guesswork from friends of a mates sister whoes boyfriend works in the ticket office.

I don't think anybody knows a solid number. Just rumours and bullshit until the club announce the total.

Here's the process:

1 - renew as normal

Give the spives fu*k all,,,, when are youse c*nts on here gonna realise were getting passed aboot like a scud book in the jail !!!!!! 70 million in 24 months doon the swanny. tells its own story...asked one of the easdales just after Raith scored at easter road , as they were sitting 5 seats away from me ,,,,,, wheres aw this money going ,, ? who are blue pitch ? Margerita holdings ? the Scumbag flicked the back of his ear ,,, as if to say your getting flung a deafy.....how any true Rangers men could stand by these f*ckpigs is beyond me ....... and it breaks my heart to post this as we are a fractured support .... and i truly believe there are tarriers on this site posing as bluenoses .......DISSCUSTED PROD .... Toryglen True Blues .....QS !!!!

Give the spives fu*k all,,,, when are youse c*nts on here gonna realise were getting passed aboot like a scud book in the jail !!!!!! 70 million in 24 months doon the swanny. tells its own story...asked one of the easdales just after Raith scored at easter road , as they were sitting 5 seats away from me ,,,,,, wheres aw this money going ,, ? who are blue pitch ? Margerita holdings ? the Scumbag flicked the back of his ear ,,, as if to say your getting flung a deafy.....how any true Rangers men could stand by these f*ckpigs is beyond me ....... and it breaks my heart to post this as we are a fractured support .... and i truly believe there are tarriers on this site posing as bluenoses .......DISSCUSTED PROD .... Toryglen True Blues .....QS !!!!

not even google could translate that nonsense

not even google could translate that nonsense

I put it in Google translate and it came up with this

Rhowch fu spives * k pawb,,,, pan fydd youse c * NTS ar yma sylweddoli gonna yn cael pasio aboot fel llyfr Scud yn y carchar!!!!!! 70 miliwn mewn 24 mis Doon y swanny. yn adrodd ei stori ei h** ... gofynnodd un o'r easdales yn union ar ôl Raith sgorio yn heol pasg, gan eu bod yn eistedd 5 sedd i ffwrdd oddi wrthyf,,,,,, aw wheres yr arian hwn yn mynd,,? sy'n cae glas? Daliadau Margerita? throdd y Scumbag gefn ei glust,,, fel pe bai i ddweud eich cael anghysbell yn deafy ..... sut y gallai unrhyw wir dynion Ceidwaid yn sefyll gan y ckpigs f * tu hwnt i mi ....... ac mae'n torri fy nghalon i bostio hwn gan ein bod yn cefnogi torri .... a fi yn credu o ddifrif bod tarriers ar y safle hwn ymhonni'n bluenoses ....... PROD DISSCUSTED .... Toryglen Gwir Gleision ..... QS !!!!

It seems much clearer now :wink:

Rhowch fu spives * k pawb,,,, pan fydd youse c * NTS ar yma sylweddoli gonna yn cael pasio aboot fel llyfr Scud yn y carchar!!!!!! 70 miliwn mewn 24 mis Doon y swanny. yn adrodd ei stori ei h** ... gofynnodd un o'r easdales yn union ar ôl Raith sgorio yn heol pasg, gan eu bod yn eistedd 5 sedd i ffwrdd oddi wrthyf,,,,,, aw wheres yr arian hwn yn mynd,,? sy'n cae glas? Daliadau Margerita? throdd y Scumbag gefn ei glust,,, fel pe bai i ddweud eich cael anghysbell yn deafy ..... sut y gallai unrhyw wir dynion Ceidwaid yn sefyll gan y ckpigs f * tu hwnt i mi ....... ac mae'n torri fy nghalon i bostio hwn gan ein bod yn cefnogi torri .... a fi yn credu o ddifrif bod tarriers ar y safle hwn ymhonni'n bluenoses ....... PROD DISSCUSTED .... Toryglen Gwir Gleision ..... QS !!!!

makes about as much sense anyway.

Brilliant Gogzy....very clear...says it all!!