Kenny Miller - signing talks tomorrow

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So McCoist's clueless, but someone else doing something different (we dont know what), would still have won the league, with good players (from we dont know where), on smaller wages (we dont know how much).

Aye, clueless is about right

McCoist has made a side with the second biggest wage bill in scotland, but still can't win the ramsdens cup and he's cup record is a joke

I will be delighted to have Miller back. He is better than what we have right now. Miller is a winner and a fighter. We have a serious lack of that bite right now. Move big Jon Daly to the back. Miller and Clark up front. A lively and difficult front two who like the ball on the ground. Oh how i miss the ball being played on the ground.

And so it should be in a part time league with that wage bill yes, we shouldn't lose a game, next season will be different

Look, you are not doing too well with the hindsight, do you really expect me to take your fortune telling seriously?

Look, you are not doing too well with the hindsight, do you really expect me to take your fortune telling seriously?

Look you continue to tell yourself McCoist is the right man for rangers and knows what he's doing

Look you continue to tell yourself McCoist is the right man for rangers and knows what he's doing

Anyone who thinks McCoist is the right man after the shambles he has made of us is an utter fool.

When he finally get's booted from our club he will end up back in the TV studio cracking jokes... where he belongs.

I will be delighted to have Miller back. He is better than what we have right now. Miller is a winner and a fighter. We have a serious lack of that bite right now. Move big Jon Daly to the back. Miller and Clark up front. A lively and difficult front two who like the ball on the ground. Oh how i miss the ball being played on the ground.

Yeah another striker being played out of position in defence that's what we need.

Not necessarily the transfer strategy I would prefer.

However I have absolutely no doubt he will improve the team. I suspect people are seriously underestimating just how much of a battle next year will be.

No.

I'm doubting why we are signing a has been whose only asset was his pace and at 34/35 that has well and truly regressed.

Not a signing for coming seasons…not one who can improve and whose best years are long behind him.

It’s another Kyle signing, classic McCoist who has no capability to think outside his wee bubble.

Looking at a one year return and probably we give a 3-5 year contract.....he's not David Weir!

Fuck sake doesn't really work for me, boydy I can understand n the short term but not Miller.

Still sign of our planning just now.

Cue a string of 63rd min substitutions next season with Templeton(when fit) replacing Miller. McCoist is not stupid but he obviously thinks our support is. Miller probably will score a few next season and we probably will win the league but I'm sure we will be sitting next pre season looking at more has been arrivals on ridiculous wages will promising youth are shipped out.

McCoist is doing enough in the boards eyes to keep his job by winning these one team leagues while getting embarrassed in the cup competitions.

We'll win the championship and scrape second in the Premiership the year after while Celtic probably romp the league.

McCoist will know then, in fact he knows now that that will be the time to go and he WILL walk away after being handsomely rewarded for dragging our club backwards on the pitch.

The damage he's doing is frightening

I think Boyd and Miller will sign up .I truly believe the decisions to free players and not give new contracts to those being released has Ally's blessing.so he can sign these two .

His two tried and tested mates may do a job next year but it will be detrimental to the team in following years.