We, RangersMedia, should sponsor the SPFL

They don't have a sponsor and need one.

With the news that they're paying broadcasters to show their own games, I think it could be a nice little earner.

How much do you think they'll pay us to sponsor them?

I want some, "Imran"(commission for doing fuck all, other than having an idea) if we make some cash from this.

With the news that they're paying broadcasters to show their own games, I think it could be a nice little earner.

I want some, "Imran"(commission for doing fuck all, other than having an idea) if we make some cash from this.

RM sponsors bricks not pricks

Thought when I saw the thread title that Oleg had finally lost the plot

I did not realize there was still no sponsor in place which raises a couple of questions:

1. Why are Dungwaster and Rgegan still in their respective jobs?
  2. Why are the Scottish media not all over this story? Once again 'Jockish Football' is a laughing stock....... Surprised Wee Fat Alex hasn't expressed his opinion on the matter.

Is this a joke?

No. The joke is how the SPFL's negotiators managed to fuck up the selling of their TV rights sans RFC, and now they are shelling out @ £1 million to the broadcasters who knew where the majority audience demographic was, and still is, the supporters of Glasgow Rangers Footbal Club. Doncaster et al should be handing in their resignation letters right now, but these arseholes have absolutely no shame or embarrasment about the ills they have inflicted on Scottish Football in the past 3/4 years, so they will continue to preside over it and prosper from it regardless of how may catestrophic fuck-ups are highlighted by the media. Plus, big Peter still holds sway over who is in control at the top of our game.

You could be on to a money spinner now. Will we all get bonus's or are they just for the admins/mods. I hope your promises are better than DK's