☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Brazil have looked absolutely shite but I still wouldn't rule them out. Their attitude and performance level would go up considerably if they were to play Germany than it would if they were playing Mexico.

Look at them against Spain last year, they absolutely mauled them.

Brazil vs Mexico game was a decent game. Good to see Mexico get at least a point out of it as I thought they were the better side even though Ochoa pulled off a few great saves. Brazil's diving is getting irritating and so is the fact they get most decisions their way. I was afraid maybe Brazil would outpace Marquez at the back considering they were marking man for man at the back there but he held out well. The Mexican's have some very decent players especially Guardado, Herrera and Layun so hopefully they can book their spot into the next round.

So.. now that we have seen all the teams play, who do we think is gonna win it?

Teams like: Germany, Netherlands, France, etc, obviously played very well, but have they peaked too soon? Are there teams that have started slow?

Will be interesting to see :)

Those teams look really good but I still fancy Argentina.

They went to their normal formation in the second half and looked much, much better.

France are the dark horses for me. Didn't expect them to be so good after their shambles of a qualifying campaign.

This is a really slow opening by the Dutch after that exceptional performance against Spain.

That said, credit to Australia as they are working very hard and effectively.

Is this a case of differing Dutch motivation for this match, or are they wisely pacing themselves, sparing their energy levels for the big matches?