Rod Petrie...

BEE

petrie and his fellow directors sift through next years budget !

post-75-0-23095100-1401038766_thumb.jpg

Aye coz our budgets not much better!

Great news tbh fucking hate hivs almost as much as them!

Ally certainly cutting his teeth next season expect sponsorship and extra sky coverage now fuck knows who will be watching the SPHell now!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, thinking about this, the last time the hibs went down, I think McLeish was in charge then, they actually increased their crowds. Mainly because they were winning and had an unbeaten record of nearly 20+ odd games. Of course, they'll not win everything, but bigger crowds might have them playing better next year. I still think we'll go up by winning the title, but it may just be hibs that come up in the play-offs.

Petrie is still a count though and I'd like him to lose his job as he's responsible for hibs woes by selling players like sweeties.

If we weren't in it Hearts and Hibs would probably bounce back up next season, but with us there it guarantees one of those two is going to have to stay in the championship for the next two seasons. Happy days.

what a few weeks hivs gone, hearts gone, dunfermline stay where they are, lemon gone. All we need now is regan. doncaster. the sheep and dundee hiv's gone and that would be a carling season

If the whole state aid thing comes out in the open could you imagine the hysteria...

In terms of the game, Accies were miles ahead.

Playing on the deck, making themselves available for passes all the time (were you watching in a bar in NYC Ally?), they showed Hibs up.

Top tier clubs already recalculating budgets with no Hibs, Hearts or Rangers in their league.

Sweat, you fuckers, sweat.

Ain't " sporting integrity" sweet?

Hearts won't challenge next season. We're kidding ourselves if we think otherwise.

Hibs will need to reduce their budget, but i expect them to push us all the way to Halloween.

Falkirk worry me more than them.

On a side note Sky and BT must be wondering why they are even paying anything over 20p to broadcast the Premiershit next season.

It's now mostly filled with provincial small town teams with core supports of a few thousand. The nonce will win it by at least 40 points next season (most boring league in Europe).

Sky/BT have rights to Rangers games but can they broadcast Hearts and Hibs games? And if they do that takes a lot of money out of the prem as at least 60% of the games will be from the championship.

Booming they said.......

Hearts won't challenge next season. We're kidding ourselves if we think otherwise.

Hibs will need to reduce their budget, but i expect them to push us all the way to Halloween.

Falkirk worry me more than them.

No team worries me in the championship, we beat Falkirk twice when we were in the 3rd division with a pish team and will beat them again no bother.