Kenny Miller Medical Tomorrow

Don54

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To ensure we gain promotion comfortably in three successive seasons.

and do you think a first team squad of say 5 million a year in wages instead of 7 would have struggled, remember we were playing part times

how much did QotS spend when they cantered league 1? surely they didnt spend 7mill a year just to win a part time league

oh and for next season, ally wants to spend more money, money we do not have anymore because of our woeful wasting of it in the previous 2

You don't even know who it is you're arguing in favour of! Just like the dozens of posts you made about Telfer when you've seen him play 'once or twice'.

This is what gets me about the youth argument. People are clamoring for players they haven't really seen play, have no idea if they would be able to contribute effectively to the team but cling to the assumption that they are young so therefore they must be good, and have some divine right to walk into the team.

How many games will Clarke get now?

Hemmings went to Cowdenbeath and was POTY in the Championship.

Look we all know you adore Ally and can see no wrong in what he does but this does nothing for us long term. NOTHING. If anything it could damage us. What wages is he on? I would reckon he would be at least 5K a week which is ridiculous for a 34 year old. I like hima nd think he is a good player but we have a manger who only see's the short term and has zero long term strategy in place! Why? Because he hasnt a fucking clue how to win games through tactical nous and coaching. As a team we have been flattered by how poor the opposition has been.

When the bubble bursts and Ally (has he even took his wage reduction yet?) is found out and eventually 'walks away' I promise you he will go straight back to working in television. No club will touch him with a barge pole.

How many games will Clarke get now?

Hemmings went to Cowdenbeath and was POTY in the Championship.

Look we all know you adore Ally and can see no wrong in what he does but this does nothing for us long term. NOTHING. If anything it could damage us. What wages is he on? I would reckon he would be at least 5K a week which is ridiculous for a 34 year old. I like hima nd think he is a good player but we have a manger who only see's the short term and has zero long term strategy in place! Why? Because he hasnt a fucking clue how to win games through tactical nous and coaching. As a team we have been flattered by how poor the opposition has been.

When the bubble bursts and Ally (has he even took his wage reduction yet?) is found out and eventually 'walks away' I promise you he will go straight back to working in television. No club will touch him with a barge pole.

Fuck me, it's Carnac the Magnificent.

and do you think a first team squad of say 5 million a year in wages instead of 7 would have struggled, remember we were playing part times

how much did QotS spend when they cantered league 1? surely they didnt spend 7mill a year just to win a part time league

oh and for next season, ally wants to spend more money, money we do not have anymore because of our woeful wasting of it in the previous 2

And now QOTS are stuck in the Championship.

you do realise that we've had 6 domestic cup exits in two seasons, and none of them have been to celtic, 8 if you include allys first season

when was the last time we had such a shocking record, i bet even eck had a better record than that

In his 34 years as manager of Rangers, Bill Struth won 10 Scottish Cups and 2 League Cups. That is a pretty shocking record tbh :ohmy:

It's not good for them. Particularly now that Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and Falkirk will be in the Championship next year.

of course its good for them, the championship is their level, they got there and won the ramsdens cup on 105 of what we spent, and we couldnt even win the ramsdens cup

it shows that AC's post about us spending 7mill a year to guarantee promotion is a lot of nonsense, as we clearly didnt need to do it

this season for 7mill wages in the first team we got

33 wins, 3 draws, 0 defeats, scored 106 goals and conceded 18, 102 points, we didnt win any domestic cups

QotS in the same league the season before for their 700k wages got

29 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses, scored 92 goals and conceded 23, 92 points, and they won the ramsdens cup

so for an extra 6.3million in wages we got 10 points, 14 goals and conceded 5 less, but no ramsdens cup

fantastic value for money

So much for Graham Wallace's "vision for youth". If he can't stand up to the manager regarding backwards signings like this, his chances of growing a pair and sacking him are slim to none. McCoist is untouchable at Ibrox :anguish:

At what cost though?

Ally will continue to just bury his head in the sand and listen to the old boys network, he's utterly predictable.

Tim in my work is beside himself shouting 'Ally must stay'. This is the level he has dragged us down to. If folk didnt have blue tinted specs we would see him for what he is, a fucking charlatan masquerading as the manger of the greatest club in the world. Pandering to the masses with his cheeky soundbites and faux loyalty while the whole time negotiating more and more money for his own pockets.

So what do we get in return for this top earning, shareholding football coach? A fucking shitebag who needs a fucking army of bang average experienced SPL shite to negotiate the tricky and dangerous minefield of the part time, lower leagues of Scottish football.

A dinosaur tactically who got found out in Europe, the SPL and all domestic cups. Ah but he worked for nothing? he held us together?? Oh fuck off, no he didn't, he negotiated his pay to be back dated and had every fucking reason in the world to not 'walk away' when he negotiated his share issue. Made a fortune of us and treating the old guard to the same slice of the pie.

Jig will never be dropped and neither will Miller now. 2 shoehorns that will play even back in the SPL . The real pain is about to begin. An ageing squad that needs REPLACED not enhanced for when we are back up.

Take a bow Ally, history will show your legacy to be a very destructive and short sighted one. However you were unbeaten in a PT league.

Fucking raging about this!!

If you feel that strongly arrange a demonstration to get rid of him.

I agree its not the forward thinking signing strategy I would prefer. However we are playing in the second tier of Scottish football resigned to signing free transfers, so must work with what is available.

If his goals are partly responsible for our promotion then I'll be relatively happy. Promotion from this league is not guaranteed, like him or not he is an established, proven goalscorer, IMO we need that.

of course its good for them, the championship is their level, they got there and won the ramsdens cup on 105 of what we spent, and we couldnt even win the ramsdens cup

it shows that AC's post about us spending 7mill a year to guarantee promotion is a lot of nonsense, as we clearly didnt need to do it

so for an extra 6.3million in wages we got 10 points, 14 goals and conceded 5 less, but no ramsdens cup

fantastic value for money

He said guarantee 3 straight promotions. Since QOTS couldn't manage that then it's completely irrelevant.

It's not good for them. Particularly now that Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and Falkirk will be in the Championship next year.

FFS you comparing us to QOTS? They done very well on a fraction of what we spend on players, infact beyond a fraction, a molecule. So did Gretna.

What good will this do to the development of Clarke and Gallagher? Seriously?

Will a 36 year old Miller still be good enough in the SPL? Will a 38 year old Jig?

If we go into Admin again and overspending on players wages and management is cited as a contributing factor would you hold Ally responsible for any of that? If not, why not?

He said guarantee 3 straight promotions. Since QOTS couldn't manage that then it's completely irrelevant.

fine, why didnt we spend say 3mill a year in wages for the past 2 years, save the extra 8mill for this season then we wouldnt be scrambling about hoping people leave to improve the squad

we are skint because we wasted all that money previously

if we spend the same this season, do you think 21 million quid in wages for the first team to win 3 league titles and nothing else is value for money?

fine, why didnt we spend say 3mill a year in wages for the past 2 years, save the extra 8mill for this season then we wouldnt be scrambling about hoping people leave to improve the squad

we are skint because we wasted all that money previously

if we spend the same this season, do you think 21 million quid in wages for the first team to win 3 league titles and nothing else is value for money?

How should I know? I don't set the budget.