Kenny Miller Medical Tomorrow

Don54

Ah, you're correct one outstanding case. That's all it's been.

I must have just imagined McCoist winning golden boots in his 30's, Hateley having his best season at 32, Numan, Caniggia, Ronald De Boer, Gough, Wilkins, Souness and on and on and on....

Plus, 35 year old Stephen Thompson more than holding his own at St Mirren must be some sort of mirage.

The majority of the players you listed were world class. Miller isn't

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also Rangers, if we did play youngsters and they didn't perform to our expected standards we would be on their backs quicker than anything and giving them abuse and saying they're not good enough to pull on the jersey. Folks can't get it both ways. Would be even worse if they were given the chance and we didn't get promoted. The whole idea (I think) is purely for the experience because the team are expected to get to the top flight as quickly as possible and it is an added pressure for any Rangers player, at least Miller knows what it's like to play for us.

Get this post out of here.... Far too sensible.

This. Miller is/would/will be a valuable player for us. Just hoping we can get Boyd in and bag ourselves a half decent centre back.

then what do we do in a years time when the likes of mcculloch, daly, miller, boyd?, foster, black and smith arent good enough now for the premiership

we havent got any money to replace them

It's also Rangers, if we did play youngsters and they didn't perform to our expected standards we would be on their backs quicker than anything and giving them abuse and saying they're not good enough to pull on the jersey. Folks can't get it both ways. Would be even worse if they were given the chance and we didn't get promoted. The whole idea (I think) is purely for the experience because the team are expected to get to the top flight as quickly as possible and it is an added pressure for any Rangers player, at least Miller knows what it's like to play for us.

This is spot on

I actually think it'd be a decent signing. Next season is going to be much more difficult. I don't know how the current squad will fare but Miller is a good goal scorer, better than what we have and he will score goals for us

where is this evidence that miller will score goals for us coming from, regarding the st mirren defender we were linked with, everyone defending the boy said that we couldnt judge him until he had played for us etc etc

yet miller hasnt played one game in his 3rd spell and people already have him as scoring for fun, leading the line etc etc

At least the big man didn't take the piss with his salary when he could have.

How many can say that?

Will give you that.

But as a signing he was a poor one.

Only remember a header against Peterhead which Andy Little bundled in.

And him getting sent off against QOTS which I thought at the time was harsh.

Miller don't know about him, he was great the last time,

Hopefully we have got him cheap and on a pay per play kind of deal.

Will give you that.

But as a signing he was a poor one.

Only remember a header against Peterhead which Andy Little bundled in.

And him getting sent off against QOTS which I thought at the time was harsh.

Miller don't know about him, he was great the last time,

Hopefully we have got him cheap and on a pay per play kind of deal.

Have had a few mates text me saying 16k a wk but surely to fuck that is wrong if not then I really despair.