Kenny Miller Medical Tomorrow

Don54

So come next summer we'll be doing as I predicted two summers ago, we'll be signing a whole new team. An absolute disgrace, Ally just fuck off please I'm begging you, you've held us back years here, fucken years.

The damage you've caused us long term is disgraceful.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about believing, it's about guaranteeing.

i.e. You believe I'm a bit thick.

I can guarantee that you're a tit (tu)

you are still missing it

QotS CANTERED the league 1 title, absolutely horsed that division on 700k a year first team wages

we spent 10x that and won less trophies than them :lol:

you say its about guaranteeing the title win, so where do we stop, if we had 100million to spend should we have spent that, 200 mill, 500 mill?

We have no scouting network, we have no money and unfortunately this is the market place we have to shop in. Miller is tried and tested, Telfer is undoubtedly talented, but so was John fleck and look at what happened with him. Miller is not a long term solution, and if we can get him and boyd then our main objective of getting back to the top division would appear that bit easier. I don't care if we dig up Eusebio and play him, as long as we win the title then the ends justify the means.

Good post, but the end only justifies the means if his wages are reasonable.

Wouldn't like to think we are breaking the bank to sign him.

Fuck it though, if he is coming back then I am going to back him fully.

Brian .You are 100% correct mate but I'm fed up with being negative . If Ally decides to sign him again we are just going to have to go with it .

Let' face it .we could get worse .One thing is for sure .It's impossible to second guess our Ally

join us optimists man, it's more fun on this side of the fence :lol:

McCoist should definitely have signed a bunch of cheap, talented youngsters in those two windows that we weren't allowed to sign players; oh, and then that one where we were only allowed to sign free agents.

Opportunity missed doh

And all without scouts :D

And apart from Weir how many of them turned out to be long term at those sort of ages? Bearing in mind injury problems can fester as players get older as well.

Miller will likely do a job next season don't get me wrong, but it's a signing with no foresight and it's unnecessary when Daly is probably as capable of scoring goals in the Championship.

I don't think anyone is under the illusion that this is a long term future planning signing.

But like you say, he will do a good job for us, and if he signs tomorrow, he will instantly be the best striker we have on the books.

People say it's a backwards step, but if he improves the team then we are not going backwards.

good for them, they got there on about 10% of what we spent for it, infact they won more trophies than we did in the same league

The reason they paid 10% of what we paid, well one of the reasons is....... They probably only bring in 5-10% of the revenue we bring in.

We have no scouting network, we have no money and unfortunately this is the market place we have to shop in. Miller is tried and tested, Telfer is undoubtedly talented, but so was John fleck and look at what happened with him. Miller is not a long term solution, and if we can get him and boyd then our main objective of getting back to the top division would appear that bit easier. I don't care if we dig up Eusebio and play him, as long as we win the title then the ends justify the means.

Telfer is no John Fleck, at the same age they cannot be compared to one another, but I do see your point, where is Fleck now ?

I don't think anyone is under the illusion that this is a long term future planning signing.

But like you say, he will do a good job for us, and if he signs tomorrow, he will instantly be the best striker we have on the books.

People say it's a backwards step, but if he improves the team then we are not going backwards.

I never said he'd improve us, he'll score goals but Daly, McCulloch and probably Clark could do that at this level.

We'll only improve really if we change manager

If he signs the manager should be sacked on the spot.

He's no better than what we have and folk who think this is the Miller of 4 or 5 years ago don't have a clue about the game it seems.

The guy relied on pace and little else...guess what the pace is gone and he can't last 90 minutes...

It's embarassing and everyopne is laughing at the state we are in. But aye let's just accept it and pour our money in so we can sign more duds who are well past their best.

Kenny Miller :( :(

Telfer can't be compared to Miller either, one is a midfielder and the other is a striker.

In all honesty I'm disappointed if this signing takes place would have preferred Clark to be given his opportunity to shine, even though a lot of people were happy to let Little go I think that was also a mistake as he played a lot better in a striking role.

The reason they paid 10% of what we paid, well one of the reasons is....... They probably only bring in 5-10% of the revenue we bring in.

thats not the point, the point is that league 1 clearly didnt need 7million quid spent on wages to win it, QotS had a more successful season than us spending 10% of what we did

embarrassing at best