who's winning the prem.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to try and predict how Costa will do but strikers who have come to the EPL from La Liga have been a real mixed bag

Aspas, Morientes, Reyes, Soldado all flopped big time but Torres at Liverpool & Michu were great.

Can anybody think of any more?

Mata, De Gea and a few at Arsenal

Edit strikers :lol:

I think the fact Atletico play the same system as Chelsea try to play will help him fit in.

No one knows though, I suppose anyone you bring in is a risk...just look at Torres who was great iin the EPL and now is a running joke....literally

got to be Chelsea for me, talk of them doing a cash plus ramires deal for modric, who is the polar opposite to willian, and will offer something totally different for games that are squeezed.

fabregas is suited for the prem as is costa. I think Chelsea are going to be massively hard to beat this season.

and man u have a massive rebuilding job on there hands. city will be there and there abouts. liverpool will struggle for top 4.

It's between Chelsea or United IMO.

Chelsea have done most of their buisness early with Costa already passing medical and Luis joining shortly so they are saying.

----------Cech--------

Azpi---Cahill----Terry---Luis

-------Matic---Fabregas------

Willian----Oscar----Hazard

----------Costa---------

Really does look like a powerful typical Mourinho side.

United if they get the right players in will also be dangerous given nothing else to focus on other than the EPL.

Arsenal are Arsenal, full of talk but back it up with fuck all.

Liverpool will struggle with so many games for the first time in a long time. Wedensday Sunday at the top level might be too much for them.

I just don't think City will do it this season for some reason.

Luiz is away to psg

I wonder if LVG might go to Aston Villa for Ron Vlaar.

He is crying out for an experienced centre back who knows the English game and Vlaar is who he knows/trusts and they could probably get him for 6-8 million which isn't a lot for Man Utd.

He's hardly been great for Villa though. He's had injury problems but Van Gaal shouldn't just target players from his WC squad.

Why the fuck would the Champions League winners sell their most improved player and one of their most important players last season in exchange for fucking Ramires? :lol:

money to help fund a suarez bid? maybe they feel they dont need him next season? a player that is defensively better than him? there are quite a few reasons tbf