who's winning the prem.

IMO united have a better squad than Liverpool. If the a click then top 3 is well within there grasp.

Based on this transfer window my top 4 is Chelsea, man City, man united and arsenal.

If united can get to January 7-10 points behind I still think they have a chance of the title.. They are well know for the slow starts

I don't know how you can say that when United don't have a back line or a midfield able to compete with the best.

They are a shambles tbh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO united have a better squad than Liverpool. If the a click then top 3 is well within there grasp.

Based on this transfer window my top 4 is Chelsea, man City, man united and arsenal.

If united can get to January 7-10 points behind I still think they have a chance of the title.. They are well know for the slow starts

be7.jpg

Anyone that can't see Chelsea winning it, other than possibly city, are clueless. Look at there team man for man compared to any otger team in the prem ffs. Add one of the best managers in the world, a home win record thats hard to beat and a world class striker, players fighting for every position.

fuck me its blatant

Anyone that can't see Chelsea winning it, other than possibly city, are clueless. Look at there team man for man compared to any otger team in the prem ffs. Add one of the best managers in the world, a home win record thats hard to beat and a world class striker, players fighting for every position.

fuck me its blatant

So you are saying Liverpool will win it?

• 3 months later...

I'm still not convinced by Jose at Chelsea second time around.

He has a great team but I don't think he lets them play with the freedom they deserve. Especially in big games.

It totally depends on Toure and Aguero for City though. However I do see Lampard playing a big role, I actually think he looks better at City than he has done for years. Since the Chelsea CL run I'd say.