who's winning the prem.

money to help fund a suarez bid? maybe they feel they dont need him next season? a player that is defensively better than him? there are quite a few reasons tbf

Pretty sure Real Madrid won't need to sell anyone from even their C team to get Suarez if they really wanted him. Modric was immense last year, seems to be an Ancelotti favourite and a key player in their Champions League winning campaign. Would be madness getting shot of him now after the turnaround he's made. Definitely can't see it happening.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Real Madrid won't need to sell anyone from even their C team to get Suarez if they really wanted him. Modric was immense last year, seems to be an Ancelotti favourite and a key player in their Champions League winning campaign. Would be madness getting shot of him now after the turnaround he's made. Definitely can't see it happening.

khedira. isco. alonso. illarrameni. cassemiro are all good enough midfielders with bale, ronaldo, di maria and benzema in front of them (possibly suarez and ramires too).

I think they will win alot next season with or without modric. they won't have much competition other than the champs league.

It hasn't started yet

thats the best part :D guessing, I actually bet my mate ourselves and chelsea would make the uefa and champions league finals in 2008..never went to a bookies with that bet though :(

It's between Chelsea or United IMO.

Chelsea have done most of their buisness early with Costa already passing medical and Luis joining shortly so they are saying.

----------Cech--------

Azpi---Cahill----Terry---Luis

-------Matic---Fabregas------

Willian----Oscar----Hazard

----------Costa---------

Really does look like a powerful typical Mourinho side.

United if they get the right players in will also be dangerous given nothing else to focus on other than the EPL.

Arsenal are Arsenal, full of talk but back it up with fuck all.

Liverpool will struggle with so many games for the first time in a long time. Wedensday Sunday at the top level might be too much for them.

I just don't think City will do it this season for some reason.

Was about to post that exact same team there except for Cech, i would have Courtois instead.

I'd be really intrigued to know why Southampton think Lallana is worth 30mill and Shaw is worth 34.....

I doubt they do, but if that's what clubs are willing to pay your hardly going to turn around and ask for less. Fair play to Southampton, hopefully they use it wisely.

I doubt they do, but if that's what clubs are willing to pay your hardly going to turn around and ask for less. Fair play to Southampton, hopefully they use it wisely.

They're doing opposite though, Liverpool starting to look for other targets as don't think he's worth 30 million , they were offering 20-25 apparently , same with Shaw that's why Jose went elsewhere as Shaw's a Chelsea fan but they thought Southampton would ask for 20 or so , can't believe utd would pay 34 million for him

I'm not going to try and predict how Costa will do but strikers who have come to the EPL from La Liga have been a real mixed bag

Aspas, Morientes, Reyes, Soldado all flopped big time but Torres at Liverpool & Michu were great.

Can anybody think of any more?

Negredo and Aguero

• 2 months later...

I'm not going to try and predict how Costa will do but strikers who have come to the EPL from La Liga have been a real mixed bag

Aspas, Morientes, Reyes, Soldado all flopped big time but Torres at Liverpool & Michu were great.

Can anybody think of any more?

Reyes wasn't a striker.

Plus he was hardly a huge flop, his scoring record was the same in both leagues.

Man United will struggle for top 4.

I went for City and I will stick with it although Chelsea look unstopable.

Arsenal and United to slug it out for 4th.

IMO united have a better squad than Liverpool. If the a click then top 3 is well within there grasp.

Based on this transfer window my top 4 is Chelsea, man City, man united and arsenal.

If united can get to January 7-10 points behind I still think they have a chance of the title.. They are well know for the slow starts