Rangers Football Club Share From 1908 Information

Maybe be worth contacting the club mate. They may have some interest in it. Or the Scottish Football Museum at Hampden.

Pm will offer £3.50 of DKs money. The SFA will offer £1500 then fine Rangers to get it back.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe worth contacting the club mate. They may have some interest in it. Or the Scottish Football Museum at Hampden.

I've thought about that. How would I go about it.

The Club wouldn't pay but rather me display it possibly. Same with the Museum. It is a rather cool piece of club History. I was lucky enough to come across.

I've thought about that. How would I go about it.

The Club wouldn't pay but rather me display it possibly. Same with the Museum. It is a rather cool piece of club History. I was lucky enough to come across.

They may very well buy it. Best thing to do is email the club directly.

I have emailed the club and the museum (Will keep every one posted)

I believe that the club have a number of these share certificates but it is always worthwhile asking if they would want it. A museum will hopefully be in the plans going forward. I'd rather you put it on display at Ibrox than any other museum. Personally, I'd love to own one of these.

I believe that the club have a number of these share certificates but it is always worthwhile asking if they would want it. A museum will hopefully be in the plans going forward. I'd rather you put it on display at Ibrox than any other museum. Personally, I'd love to own one of these.

Yes they do own a few. I just think mine has a bit more about Due to William Wiltons Signature and that is for 25 shares. and in the name of Sir John Ure Primrose. Waiting to hear back from Rangers & The Scottish Museum at Hampden

I was thinking of selling this. Was wondering if any body had any suggestion I know there is auction houses. But just seeing if any one may know some collectors ? of Rangers Memorabilia.

The market for Rangers Memorabilia is not what it was a few years ago. I'd hang on to it for a few more years if I were you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after almost 2 weeks I have not heard a thing from The club or the museum at Hampden

Any bears on here know how to best get in touch with the club via email or is it easier to pay to call ?

any help would be great.

I also want to find out who the directors were at the time.

Cheers for all the help so far.

• 6 months later...

Would anybody be interested in purchasing this piece of history or know of any one.

Just a heads up I am in Canada. Might be easier if you knew of a bear in North America.

Reason for wanting to sell is my father is a huge Formula 1 fan and has been ill lately and before he gets worse I plan on taking him to the Canadian GP in July 2016 he has always wanted to go.

This may not be the place to post but figured I would try please PM me if interested or know of any one.

cheers fellas

WATP.

If your selling at any time contact me !! Love the piece

Would anybody be interested in purchasing this piece of history or know of any one.

Just a heads up I am in Canada. Might be easier if you knew of a bear in North America.

Reason for wanting to sell is my father is a huge Formula 1 fan and has been ill lately and before he gets worse I plan on taking him to the Canadian GP in July 2016 he has always wanted to go.

This may not be the place to post but figured I would try please PM me if interested or know of any one.

cheers fellas

WATP.

I've PMed Dunny for you. (tu)

cheers fellas

WATP.

PM sent

Great Idea never thought of it. Any suggestion on the route to go about it ? I am in Canada

Add Jim Hannah on facebook. He's your man (tu)

Infact, what's the name of the Rangers historian again? Am pals with him on FB, but forgot his name. Add both these guys. David something I think. 2mins.

Add Jim Hannah on facebook. He's your man (tu)

Infact, what's the name of the Rangers historian again? Am pals with him on FB, but forgot his name. Add both these guys. David something I think. 2mins.

I have already been in touch fellas :) long time ago. cheers tho the post was a bump to see about selling it.