Kyle Wankhead

G.E.C.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It amazes me how many people don't rate Lafferty on here compared to the volume of people who rated Little.

I can't fucking stand Lafferty, but is there any doubt that Little couldn't get a beach ball off him in a phone box?

The thing that hurt most about Lafferty's actions, for me, we're the memories he gave me/us. I still remember his opener against Dundee United at. Tannadice in May, 2009. Then, his winner at Easter Road the following season and finally, his hat-trick at Rugby Park. Great memories.

The reality is, though, that a group of players we thought would have walked over broken glass for this club decided to leave us dying and deny us a transfer fee for the sake of an inflated signing-on fee elsewhere. Lafferty, included.

My local team but quickly turning into THE team I love to hate!

I don't mind them. Used to quite like them and Ipswich.

Luke 23:34 'forgive them, for they know not what they do'.

Not my favorite player, but when the tough got going,Kyle got tough.

Kyle scored the opening goal in the match that won us the title 3 years in a row, always finished the season with an exceptional record giving us the edge in tight run-ins with Celtic.

Wish him well (tu)

I wish him serious injury (tu)

Can I ask please what an "Admin Root" is and is it more senior than a mere admin?

I don't know what it means in RM speak, but in Australia it means the best fuck you will ever get; or words to that effect :thumbup:

Turning into the land of cunts down there. Lafferty, Hooper, Whittaker, Snodgrass. :anguish:

Actually, looks like Norwich are performing some sort of cunt exchange. Snodgrass to Hull??

They must have a cunt quota they need to maintain.

It amazes me how many people don't rate Lafferty on here compared to the volume of people who rated Little.

its not so much as rating little, its more to do with just how much we spent on lafferty for him to show up for 4 weeks a season

3.5mill transfer fee plus probably another what 4mill in wages and bonuses, an absolute disgrace for a player as bad as lafferty, little might not get a beachball off him in a phonebox (he'd probably beat him in the air mind you) but little didnt milk us for everything he could before fucking off when we needed him most

I can't fucking stand Lafferty, but is there any doubt that Little couldn't get a beach ball off him in a phone box?

The thing that hurt most about Lafferty's actions, for me, we're the memories he gave me/us. I still remember his opener against Dundee United at. Tannadice in May, 2009. Then, his winner at Easter Road the following season and finally, his hat-trick at Rugby Park. Great memories.

The reality is, though, that a group of players we thought would have walked over broken glass for this club decided to leave us dying and deny us a transfer fee for the sake of an inflated signing-on fee elsewhere. Lafferty, included.

Not just about ability though is it? If Lafferty had Little's attitude and workrate he'd be rated a lot more on here.

Little couldn't win a beachball off Laffery in a phonebox, but he would ein a free kick and Lafferty would get booked.

It's strange, I always call him a complete waste of money but he did turn up when it most mattered.

Still, never a £4m player.