Craig Gordon using Murray Park.

It's not nothing if Craig Gordon helps them qualify for the Champions League is it? It just puts a bigger financial gap between us and them. Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot.

Also, the amount of people on here who don't mind seeing Celtic benefit from our training ground and coaching staff is disturbing. Don't you remember the events of the last few years?

Climb off your high horse and get a fucking grip.

Gordon was training with us, we obviously weren't impressed enough to sign him so he went to train with Celtic and they obviously were. It's not like we're trialling players and sending dossiers over to the piggery.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what the big issue is.

It just goes to show what a great club we have. Irrespective of what club he has signed for, a injury prone player has asked us to use our facilities as I'm guessing he knows they are the best in the land. We have helped. I might be in the minority but i'm glad we help players out. It separates us from everyone else. People might think we have been naive but we will have had 1st refusal on him and not fancied it.

Is it only me, or do other fans wonder why we got this guy fit with no prospect of ever signing him?

Celtic are now gonna benefit from us and to me this is crazy.

Ally why did you help this guy get fit with no prospect if signing him and knowing full well he would probably end up at the beggars?

Please get our coaches to only train and work with players who are gonna play for us and benefit us and not our arch enemy's please.

Yes if we would have signed him, it would have been a good piece of business, but we just handed the guy over to them on a plate.

This must never happen again, Murray Park is for Rangers men only.

Wondered that myself. Ally pals act no doubt

@jamiekborthwick: Celtic's Craig Gordon says there were no offers for him to go to Hearts or Rangers but he did have interest in England. Report on STV at 6.

There'll be folk in this thread wishing him good luck with his move next. Mental <cr>

Am I the only one that thinks this it was a good idea. Put bluntly any player that our coaches get their hands on will regress. We could have set Craig Gordon's recovery\rehabilitation back by months. I think it could be a key strategy if we aim to coach more of celtic's potential signings :)

I couldn't give a monkeys about this other than to say surely someone should have been charged for the use of the facilities and staff ?

I don't know if anyone was, but they should have been.

Do we know if he trained there free for sure ?

Because there a shower of usless bastards who do not give a fuck.

Simple as that.

Could you imagine a player training with ra sellick for a year and then signing for us.

We were never going to sign the guy so why let him train at MP. He's not kicked a ball in 2 years so who the fuck does it benefit?

The thing that is laughable is people think this has benefited Rangers.

It could only happen under "super Ally."

I couldn't give a monkeys about this other than to say surely someone should have been charged for the use of the facilities and staff ?

Wouldn't be surprised if Rangers ST money was used to train Craig Gordon and get him fit and ready for his new Club.

am hoping Gordon doesn't reveal any of our plans or tactics to the manky mob

If Craig reveals our policy of signing former players and hitting long balls up the park we're fucked. I had hoped we'd spring this on them by surprise during the first Old Firm game doh

Some football fans are really just fannies with no idea.

It costs nothing to let this guy use our facilities and share any knowledge with our players and especially our youngsters. Hasn't cost us a bean and if he had been anything like our quality we would have had him. It is more a sad story that they guy is just not good enough and we should feel sympathy for him. Good on Rangers for giving him a chance and no harm done. He's not going to get many games for Shellish I really don't think.