What is the reaction on other forums?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because if you leave these b#stards to spread their lies unchallenged it isn't long before those lies become 'fact' to the average mank. I take them on at every turn. All that's required is the truth - something they just can't take.

Aye but mate, you've said it yourself...the truth is something they can't take.

Logic vs 100's of bheasts...you'll not win in those places.

Besides, you'll need a good scrubbing brush if you're in there too long.

A particular Hearts forum has it's own 1,216 page topic dedicated all to us!

A particular Celtic forum also has it's own "Sevco" topic at a count of 838 pages!

I honestly can't be arsed wasting my time reading everything these obsessed cunts have to say. it's bad enough i even went to these forums in the first place. I better go run some antivirus/malware software to make sure my poor laptop is alright. Their sites look dodgy as fuck.

I would check the size of your hole where your ethernet cable goes. Probably been streatched a bit.

Unless your laptop is over 16 yrs old?

Aye but mate, you've said it yourself...the truth is something they can't take.

Logic vs 100's of bheasts...you'll not win in those places.

Besides, you'll need a good scrubbing brush if you're in there too long.

It's amazing the effect when their gas is put at a peep by a few links to some facts. Of course it doesn't shut them up completely, they come back a few weeks later . But a link to the previous thread where they posted their shyte and were corrected usually sees most of the less deluded of them want to simply prevent any more discussion of the matter to stop them looking even more foolish than they really are.

One of the main blog contributors on McConvilles site disappeared because we succeeded in making him look a complete clown.

Other forums ?

Who cares, we now know who our enemies were and still are, and can guarantee they are still obsessively jealous of our superior history, achievement and standing in Scottish football, and would do their utmost to put us down.

Time will come when we look back fondly at the games against the wee teams of the lower divisions where there was mutual respect and general enjoyment of the game, with none of the bitterness we will again see against the "premier" teams.

Because if you leave these b#stards to spread their lies unchallenged it isn't long before those lies become 'fact' to the average mank. I take them on at every turn. All that's required is the truth - something they just can't take.

30 odd posts on RM in 4 years yet you admit to spending a lot of time posting on other teams forums. Wasting your time mate

Against my better judgment a few months ago I went on Pish and Bog Roll and it was actually quite disturbing. It ended up that there was only so much anti-Rangers bile that I could read before I created an account, left a few home truths and then signed off with a "goodbye and fuck you all".

I went back on today to see what they were saying and, to no surprise, they were as disgusting as ever. Apparently we're still cheats and it's all our fault. Like most slimy fucks they're now trying to make out that it's a good thing that we've been found not guilty because that makes it even better. That site is full of pathetic wee cretins and I'll love to see if they were so full-on if they were to meet a Rangers fan face to face.

Someone mentioned Scotzine, which I'd never heard of. I went on that thinking that it might be more impartial but the guy who runs the site has written the most ridiculous article ever, especially when you consider that he's supposed to be some sort of professional writer,which makes out that it's actually somehow our fault! :lol: This was actually the most worrying thing: that he has written articles for ESPN etc.

I'm never going on any of these other sites again. It's unfuriating and you can never change the minds of people like this.

This. Nothing short of full public apologies and the likes of Lawwell being removed from the SFA board will convince even the most moderate of non-Rangers fans they were in the wrong. The majority will never listen

The whole fucking lot of them need removed! Corrupt cunts!

Strangely nothing from pishy wings over Scotland yet.

Yep the site that tells people in Scotland to vote for independence but is run by an English born man who lives in England has nothing much to say on Rangers being cleared. Funny could not stop running his mouth about how guilty Rangers were for many years now bit like the rat up a drain pipe tax case blogger he has nothing to much to say on the UTT verdict.

To be fair, the other teams fans are probably Pissing themselves that we got screwed for nothing.

And they will continue to piss themselves when thousands of Rangers fans contribute thousands of pounds to our enemies and those responsible for punishing an innocent club and support. Indeed we will return to subsidising Scottish football as we did for many years as if nothing has happened.

Each to their own but I will never give another penny to a Scottish club or the SFA.

The SFA, the SPFL, the clubs and HMRC owe us and we should not rest until justice has been served.

I don't frequent any forums other than this one, so you could say I view the football community with Blue Tinted glasses.

I wonder what non Rangers people think of the latest events and our belief that we were shafted,screwed and had great injustices heaped upon us.

Tin hat on, but I do listen to the Off The Ball program on a Saturday and no doubt that wee shite of an excuse for a man Cosgrove and his like minded pals will have their excuses ready

So in the interests of fairness what would their excuses be?

Why even bother wondering what anyone thinks? You can be sure there will be nothing honest or objective in anything they say. Best to ignore what the ticks, sheep, etc. think. They've already made their tiny minds up.

My dirty little secret is that I do have the odd look at other fans forums. The hypocrisy on jambos kickback is pretty amusing. As you can imagine we are still cheats in their eyes, the few that don`t hold this view say we brought it all on ourselves anyway and the fact we done nothing wrong makes it all the more amusing. There also seems to be a preference for celtic over us. A lot even saying that they could accept zaliukas signing for celtic, but not for us.

The thrashing we will give them on the first day of the season will be even sweeter now! Hope Zali scores a hat trick.

Against my better judgment a few months ago I went on Pish and Bog Roll and it was actually quite disturbing. It ended up that there was only so much anti-Rangers bile that I could read before I created an account, left a few home truths and then signed off with a "goodbye and fuck you all".

I went back on today to see what they were saying and, to no surprise, they were as disgusting as ever. Apparently we're still cheats and it's all our fault. Like most slimy fucks they're now trying to make out that it's a good thing that we've been found not guilty because that makes it even better. That site is full of pathetic wee cretins and I'll love to see if they were so full-on if they were to meet a Rangers fan face to face.

Someone mentioned Scotzine, which I'd never heard of. I went on that thinking that it might be more impartial but the guy who runs the site has written the most ridiculous article ever, especially when you consider that he's supposed to be some sort of professional writer,which makes out that it's actually somehow our fault! :lol: This was actually the most worrying thing: that he has written articles for ESPN etc.

I'm never going on any of these other sites again. It's unfuriating and you can never change the minds of people like this.

They're not people, they're ticks - blood sucking parasites.

30 odd posts on RM in 4 years yet you admit to spending a lot of time posting on other teams forums. Wasting your time mate

I think you'll find it's "30 odd posts" in the past few days and not in the past 4 years. Shortly after registering I couldn't get on here for some reason.