VB and the commonwealth games

thehost

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spot on the gcc will gift them the athletes village and arenas all round after the hunger games are done.

We, the taxpayer, have financed celtc inadvertantly which is infuriating.

Surely they won't gift them it, Celtic will have to pay. The price will be the most telling part.

Great peice guys (tu) but is it just me or does it not make you sick to the pit of your soul, yet some folk would have you believe this is all above board and anyone who speaks out is a grudge holding bigot.

Really disapointed with the guardians of truth and justice that is the mainstream media, poor show all round

My only crumb of comfort is that FACT that when you mention their club have sold out their principals of republicism for old fasioned bare faced profit, it kind of makes them quirm for a short time :ph34r:

Thanks for fighting the fight VBs :thumbup:

Great peice guys (tu) but is it just me or does it not make you sick to the pit of your soul, yet some folk would have you believe this is all above board and anyone who speaks out is a grudge holding bigot.

Really disapointed with the guardians of truth and justice that is the mainstream media, poor show all round

My only crumb of comfort is that FACT that when you mention their club have sold out their principals of republicism for old fasioned bare faced profit, it kind of makes them quirm for a short time :ph34r:

Thanks for fighting the fight VBs :thumbup:

The rancid beggars don't understand the meaning if principals .They would tell a bare faced lie and convince themselves they were being truthful .

you know what

THE_Gub (who is not a member of VB)

was banging on about the espanyolification, of the club, from before 2000

most of the VB guys, and some others on FF, from early naughties

and a whole heap of others posters thought they were all off their heads

the signs of this corruption have been around for at least 15 years

murray and his cohorts sat back, watched on and did nothing

Great Article but I am afraid it's a sweep sweep from me.

Commonwealth Games should be renamed the Catholicwealth Games

Strange that these games are being held in a place that pours out undying love of the Republc Of Ireland and they are not been represented, not part of her Majesty's Commonwealth.

Strange that :nosfa::brokensfa: