WadeWilson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you live your life according to the lyrics of Imagine by John Lennon

No. Live my whole life by a song? That would be absurd.*

Do you live your whole life by someone else's writings?

(*'The Ace of Spades' by Lemmy Kilminster notwithstanding)

:lol:

The good kind with "If undelivered please return to PO Box 1496" on it (tu)

Looking at the ticket - that 32Red logo looks pretty good next to thePuma one

If we have to have a sponsor, then I guess it is minimalist enough not to hurt the eyes from a design point of view.

I don't like to see gambling and drinking as sponsors... But I have partaken in both.

If we have to have a sponsor, then I guess it is minimalist enough not to hurt the eyes from a design point of view.

I was coming at it more from an "ooh it's red" perspective :D

I don't like to see gambling and drinking as sponsors.

But I'm sure you see the inevitability of both. :(

After a few days of fizzbombs exploding around here (must be the Glesga Fair)... Can I just say something here... about Scottish football...?

I am not a nationalist nor a unionist... I am not a loyalist nor a republican... I don't consider myself a Prod or a Pape nor a Jew or a Muslim. I am not even a fucking Buddhist... I don't vote Labour or Tory or SNP or even fucking UKIP... I don't go on marches to follow Orange or Hibs Walks... I don't read the Daily Record or the Sun, I don't buy the Daily Mail or the Express, nor the Herald or the Scotsman... I don't pick between the Beatles or the Stones, I think Blur and Oasis are both as crap as each other... I have no reason to continually shop at Tesco or Asda or Morrisons.

One thing is for certain though; No matter what, I AM and always will be, a Rangers fan.

I am free to make up my OWN mind about the world that spins on it's axis while we humans fret and in-fight about who is what and what is who?

Now... If that's okay with you lot, I would like to say:

Bring on the Championship! C'mon the Gers!!!

Your posts are usually winding someone up .That's quite a good post from you mate .Roll on Siunday

I am not a nationalist nor a unionist... I am not a loyalist nor a republican... I don't consider myself a Prod or a Pape nor a Jew or a Muslim. I am not even a fucking Buddhist... I don't vote Labour or Tory or SNP or even fucking UKIP... I don't go on marches to follow Orange or Hibs Walks... I don't read the Daily Record or the Sun, I don't buy the Daily Mail or the Express, nor the Herald or the Scotsman... I don't pick between the Beatles or the Stones, I think Blur and Oasis are both as crap as each other... I have no reason to continually shop at Tesco or Asda or Morrisons.

One thing is for certain though; No matter what, I AM and always will be, a Rangers fan.

I am free to make up my OWN mind about the world that spins on it's axis while we humans fret and in-fight about who is what and what is who?

so apart from liking the mighty Rangers you're either a fence sitter on every other issue or you don't even care?

you should change your name to BlandManRedemption :7325: