Our new flag...

YoungDan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im here mate, why dont you explain?

Oh dont worry about BMR he's alrite, he's just a bit of a fucking tripper :7325:

I think BMR has been sitting on the fence so long his balls have shriveled up and died.

anyhow cracking flag: love it!

good to see you explain all the elements that are in it that make it your flag

you better hang it somewhere facing the cameras at derby so us watching on rtv can see it on match day (tu)

Oh dont worry about BMR he's alrite, he's just a bit of a fucking tripper :7325:

I think BMR has been sitting on the fence so long his balls have shriveled up and died.

anyhow cracking flag: love it!

good to see you explain all the elements that are in it that make it your flag

you better hang it somewhere facing the cameras at derby so us watching on rtv can see it on match day (tu)

Will try mate! Depends how pissed I am and what time I make it into the ground!

Thanks.

All this over a flag?

Unfortunately so mate, you'd think this was a bheast forum the amount of arseholes looking for an argument and trying to take the piss.

Tim behaviour but had some decent feedback and few PM's from lads ill meet for a beer so it's all good.

Unfortunately so mate, you'd think this was a bheast forum the amount of arseholes looking for an argument and trying to take the piss.

Tim behaviour but had some decent feedback and few PM's from lads ill meet for a beer so it's all good.

Fucking calm doon! :lol:

So aye, the 150ft kitchen....

There's a 'pishy' Irish flag on it though, eh...? :)

Maybe someone can explain to him that he supports a Scottish team. Cheers. :5260:

A Scottish club with a long association with Ulster and which draws much of our support from there, notwithstanding the long standing cultural and religious links between Scotland and Northern Ireland,