Scotzine

TMB

Muirhead on twitter trying to get the police involved over the VB article on the HMRC employee.

Strangely no mention of the sectarian tweets sent by the guy which were shown in the article.

The police ffs?

The police should be knocking on the door of the HMRC bigot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.

And the question that is never publicly asked by journalists, commenters and politicians is - "why?"

Why do these people hate Rangers and everything commected to Rangers so much?

Is it because of the Billy Boys?

The yahoos can sing in praise of IRA atrocities, they can take delight in mocking the 66 who died on Stairway 13, but when they hear the Billy Boys it upsets and offends the poor souls so much that they develop a pathological hatred for Rangers that they carry around with them to their dying day. Really? A song can do that?

Is it because traditionally Rangers never signed a multitude of Roman Catholic players?

Leaving aside the fact that 99% of RC's would choose to sign for Celtic anyway, was it Rangers so-called "sectarian signing policy" that caused such deep distress that turned to hatred among the RC community? Really?

They can dress it up any way they like, but most of us know the real reason for the hatred. Celtic supporters and the RC population in general hate Rangers and Rangers supporters because we are predominately Protestant.

And that makes them sectarian bigots which is why the Scottish media will never speculate on it.

One of the best posts I've ever read on here. Simply sums the whole thing up in s nutshell!

As for scotzine, if your ask them if they're objective they'll tell you they are. Providing evidence that they aren't helps crush their credibility. I'm all for that (tu)

Them? They?

Don't let him convince you there's a team of them, it's his site, his personal twitter.

He advertised on twitter asking if people wanted to create a five-a-side. That would suggest he had no friends in the outside world to ask. Seriously, who would need to go on twitter and ask strangers to help you fill a 5-a-side team? Does he not even have 4 friends?

Fair enough. I just don't think they have credibility, everyone knows the guy is a tim.

Everyone knows Angela and Phil are fucking Tims too, don't they? It does seem like we're stating the obvious so I think lines must be drawn on this issue.

Threads regarding Phil, Angela, and scotzine Andy should not be allowed in the Bears Dean. I'm all for that. I'd like the Admin and Mods to take a stance on this, make a sticky, and simply say 'we wont give these cunts the attention they want'.

Everyone knows Angela and Phil are fucking Tims too, don't they? It does seem like we're stating the obvious so I think lines must be drawn on this issue.

Threads regarding Phil, Angela, and scotzine Andy should not be allowed in the Bears Dean. I'm all for that. I'd like the Admin and Mods to take a stance on this, make a sticky, and simply say 'we wont give these cunts the attention they want'.

I don't really give a shit about them either tbh.

Them? They?

Don't let him convince you there's a team of them, it's his site, his personal twitter.

He advertised on twitter asking if people wanted to create a five-a-side. That would suggest he had no friends in the outside world to ask. Seriously, who would need to go on twitter and ask strangers to help you fill a 5-a-side team? Does he not even have 4 friends?

Personally , I love the train of thought and I'll use it to hound Andy as I do all these guys on a daily basis.

But you started the thread.

I kinda agree about givin them attention but also feel fuckers like scotzine andy.phil and the hag need challenged on their lies.

Those tweets show him for the biased bigot that he claims not to be,good work on the tweeters part i say. (tu)

Edit. just noticed it was you doing the tweeting :thumbup:

From a Google it seems he's not popular with Celtic fans that signed up for a Celtic fanzine that didn't deliver either. He had nothing to do with it though, even though the payments went to an account in his name and he advertised it on a Celtic forum with language that implied he was involved and in fact in one post listed all the parts he was playing in it, but no, he had nothing to do with it.

From a Google it seems he's not popular with Celtic fans that signed up for a Celtic fanzine that didn't deliver either. He had nothing to do with it though, even though the payments went to an account in his name and he advertised it on a Celtic forum with language that implied he was involved and in fact in one post listed all the parts he was playing in it, but no, he had nothing to do with it.

More information (or a couple of sceenshots) on this please. Great stuff.

More information (or a couple of sceenshots) on this please. Great stuff.

It was called 67 fanzine which if you google gets this (Sorry for posting a link to one of their forums) http://kerrydalestre...opic/8469013/1/

Laughably from the start this shows Andy (Andybhoy78) advertising it and implying he is playing a part in it, then I think they failed to send the zine out after a few issues. Meanwhile he's on twitter at the time and arguing with some blogger that he has virtually nothing to do with it and only set up their website and gave them tips and acting like he knows nothing about the publishing of it (he's asking for printers details in that thread lol)

Here's Andy's take on the whole affair: http://www.scotzine....ons-being-made/

That article and his posts in Kerrydale St don't seem compatible, you can't have nothing to do with it and be advertising it as if you are involved in it, asking for submissions, and getting information for printing. He doesn't seem to refer to the zine as they but always "we" and "us", the first post on KDS certainly appears to be from someone involved though. One of the 2 has to be misleading and I am in no position to guess which.

The original accusations came from http://fritzagrandol...-67fanzine.html

It was called 67 fanzine which if you google gets this (Sorry for posting a link to one of their forums) http://kerrydalestre...opic/8469013/1/

Laughably from the start this shows Andy (Andybhoy78) advertising it and implying he is playing a part in it, then I think they failed to send the zine out after a few issues. Meanwhile he's on twitter at the time and arguing with some blogger that he has virtually nothing to do with it and only set up their website and gave them tips and acting like he knows nothing about the publishing of it (he's asking for printers details in that thread lol)

Here's Andy's take on the whole affair: http://www.scotzine....ons-being-made/

That article and his posts in Kerrydale St don't seem compatible, you can't have nothing to do with it and be advertising it as if you are involved in it, asking for submissions, and getting information for printing. He doesn't seem to refer to the zine as they but always "we" and "us", the first post on KDS certainly appears to be from someone involved though. One of the 2 has to be misleading and I am in no position to guess which.

The original accusations came from http://fritzagrandol...-67fanzine.html

Nothing short of brilliant. I love this stuff. It's like poking soming with a stick, over, and over, I know it gets results. Recently Grham Spiers asked for responses because he was covering sometng from the games and the BBc were all part of it. I wrote that he (Spiers) was 'a bigoted, biased cunt and how's that'. He didn't like that at all and even sent me message of the 'your pure stupid' variety.

Nothing short of brilliant. I love this stuff. It's like poking soming with a stick, over, and over, I know it gets results. Recently Grham Spiers asked for responses because he was covering sometng from the games and the BBc were all part of it. I wrote that he (Spiers) was 'a bigoted, biased cunt and how's that'. He didn't like that at all and even sent me message of the 'your pure stupid' variety.

Haha, I was looking round twitter earlier at the usual arguments and spotted one calling himself ScottishFitbaWatch that purports to be looking out for sectarianism and homophobia in Scottish football and amongst fans, yet he loves to use sectarian terms towards Rangers fans. He's not got far to look then, eh?

On the Muirhead fanzine thing, I genuinely have no idea what the true position is but as I say the two put forward by the man himself on his site and on that forum don't seem compatible with each other.