Rangers agree Heineken partnership

It'll reach the parts the UOF and others can't.

Love watching them trying to dismiss it. Not much in it they say. A few hundred grand tops they say.

Is that only a pyoor ginormous amount of money when we are talking about bonuses ?

Keep squirming haters.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may not be huge money in the grand scheme of things, but this is more important than just a revenue stream, this shows that the board are trying to get affiliated with companies that are themselves a global name and that sort of publicity only helps to promote us as a brand.

And, if, we are going to be going bust as people try to make us believe then why would a brand like Heineken want to be affiliated with us in any shape or form.

It's a beer I never drink, even when in Holland. It's so bland, it'd worse than drinking water, fizzy water at that. Then again, all Dutch beers are rubbish. Hertog Jan is the only one I'll drink and that's usually because there's no other beer on the go. I've drank a lot of Appelsap and Sinnesapplesap over the past few years.

Considering the money they throw at the CL sponsorship, surely we should be getting more, if they truly believed that we are a top club!

Read the statement, we're not getting "linked with it". We're simply giving it to our hospitality customers to drink in place of the current slops. fuck all to get excited about unless you're the Heineken rep for Govan.

You're very keen to shoot this down, any particular reason?

Didn't realise it was such a negative being linked with a huge brand.

Are you confident that Heineken won't do further business with us and this won't increase hospitality sales due to there being better beverages available?

Even if the deal is worth buttons, that's us building relationships with a worldwide brand which could lead to more deals in the future.

It is a others have said a supply agreement with Heineken UK ( formerly S&N) with no doubt some benefits attached.

Although Heineken ( the beer) will no doubt be available the main lager will probably be Fosters ( not one for me I'm afraid) - Heineken on the other hand is a fave

first of many big sponsors hopefully,although were in a small league we are a huge brand so companies know that if there brand is connected to us then they can sell there items.

more big deals the better (tu)(tu)

The statement should read

"Despite the best efforts of the UoF and the SoS RANGERS Football Club has today announced a commercial supply deal with the UK’s leading cider and beer business, HEINEKEN, who join our growing portfolio of international partners."

Tennents?

It's not really any better as a beer if that's the company we're talking about. Infact id be quicker to get a pint of tennents than a pint of Heineken.

It's a good deal for us though

You're a fucking oddball.

The truth is, this is a smokescreen to disguise the fact we've sold Auchenhowie to Heineken and are leasing it back.

That information came from a guy I know who drinks Heineken every week

Does he have oval balls though ?