Rangers agree Heineken partnership

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a new beer supplier! So what?

Could be a precursor of a Heineken sponsorship deal when we are back in the top flight or it could simply be a supply arrangement. Hopefully the former, time will tell.

Or perhaps they are anticipating a change in law allowing beer to be sold at grounds on match-days??

Declan is beelin

Which is nice

I suspect you could be right . There was a time I would get excited when we used to sign players like Gazza or the de boers etc but times have changed and now I can hardly contain my excitement over the fact that Heineken will be served in hospitality . Anyone not totally over the moon with this announcement should immediately be looked upon with suspicion .

I suspect you could be right . There was a time I would get excited when we used to sign players like Gazza or the de boers etc but times have changed and now I can hardly contain my excitement over the fact that Heineken will be served in hospitality . Anyone not totally over the moon with this announcement should immediately be looked upon with suspicion .

ffs no one is saying its the deal of the century but its definitely nothing tl fucking moan about

Seems like there is a lot of negative people on here.

Heineken is a huge brand and the fact they want to be associated with us is a good sign. There may or may not be more in it when we get back to the top.

However if Fosters is the other choice give me Heineken every time.

You're very keen to shoot this down, any particular reason?

Didn't realise it was such a negative being linked with a huge brand.

Are you confident that Heineken won't do further business with us and this won't increase hospitality sales due to there being better beverages available?

Even if the deal is worth buttons, that's us building relationships with a worldwide brand which could lead to more deals in the future.

Not negative. Just telling it like it is. We're changing the beer we supply at hospitality. We buy beer from Heineken now. That's the link, same as your local boozer. If I was booking hospitality, I wouldn't give a shit what the beer was. Some people on this thread think it's akin to Heineken and their CL deal.

Not negative. Just telling it like it is. We're changing the beer we supply at hospitality. We buy beer from Heineken now. That's the link, same as your local boozer. If I was booking hospitality, I wouldn't give a shit what the beer was. Some people on this thread think it's akin to Heineken and their CL deal.

A lot of people do give a shit what beer/drink is available, they're paying a lot of money and nothing worse than going to a bar and seeing that they have shite on offer, you don't go back.

I didn't see anyone comparing it to the Champion's League deal but there's nothing wrong with being happy that a worldwide brand wants to punt their beer at our ground.

Aye lets have another thread about Sale and Lease back or boycotts.

The fact a leading brand wants to associate with our club is what the good news is all about, or did that miss you?

Don't personally care for the lager myself, will drink it if f*ck all else available but not eactly gonna go out of my way to buy it. As far as any negativity I don't see any personally, don't see much to be delighted about other than a leading brand will associate itself with Rangers.