Rangers agree Heineken partnership

It's not a sponsorship. Only that we'll be selling their products through hospitality. In that this will only be once every couple of weeks August to May, it isn't really that big a deal for us or for Heineken.

We must be making some money through this though ? or it would be a pointless exercise.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As most of the beer and cider distributed at Ibrox comes with the ticket price, it's likely that Heineken have undercut the current supplier so the money made will be the saving on this. Heineken have probably also taken hospitality facilities (if they didn't already have them).

I think it is since there's a big fuss when the board so much as breathe the wrong way

I don't get involved in all the boardroom shit, as far as I'm concerned both sides of that argument are as bad as one another.

However something that is likely to amount to no more than a change in the beer we dish out in hospitality is barely newsworthy on the grand scale of things.

If anything it just shows how petty both sides are when things as small as this are being used to praise/discredit the board.

Sad that people are creaming over this.

Maybe now we can win the championship with this news.....

:shifty:

What is sad about fans being happy at new revenue streams?

It's almost as if you are upset at us making more money.

As most of the beer and cider distributed at Ibrox comes with the ticket price, it's likely that Heineken have undercut the current supplier so the money made will be the saving on this. Heineken have probably also taken hospitality facilities (if they didn't already have them).

Christ what did you think we were expecting? Our main sponsor is probably only a million or so. Any money is welcome money. We can't all have failing banks and corrupt local authorities bank rolling us.

I'm quite happy with that.

Been to the brewery in Amsterdam.

Bought the glass.

Bought the pint.

Didn't bother with the t-shirt. You can't use it for drinking.

Aye, Oleg; I gave the T-shirt the bodyswerve but by fuck I gave the Heineken big slaps every time I was in Amsterdam. For anybody who likes a great day out with a few beers chucked in for good measure, I would highly suggest doing the Heineken Experience on the Stadhouderskade :thumbup::beer1: