Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

It absolutely pathetic that there is 66 pages about sacking our manager that has given and done everything he can for us, we cant imagine the day to day **** he has gone through and his own 'fans' squabling behind their computer screens about how he should get sacked, you guys are a **** joke, its so embarrasing now.

It absolutely pathetic that there is 66 pages about sacking our manager that has given and done everything he can for us, we cant imagine the day to day **** he has gone through and his own 'fans' squabling behind their computer screens about how he should get sacked, you guys are a **** joke, its so embarrasing now.

Is he a good manager?

I'm quoting SSN who are reporting Ibrox a sell out for Sunday. Perhaps we should wait till Sunday and see how many fans are voting with their feet?

You said :- Thing is, Ibrox is apparently sold out for Sunday, so fans are voting with their feet. That, is an undeniable fact.

The FACTS from the official site say otherwise. Why are we missing circa 16,000 ST holders this season?????

No room for sentiment.

If you had done everything you can in your job and were still shit at it do you think your boss would still keep you on?

Rhetorical.

You said :- Thing is, Ibrox is apparently sold out for Sunday, so fans are voting with their feet. That, is an undeniable fact.

The FACTS from the official site say otherwise. Why are we missing circa 16,000 ST holders this season?????

Lol, You said: Fans are voting with their feet and not going to see Rangers because of the manager and his god awful style of football. That is an undeniable fact and the longer they stay away the harder it will be for them to return.

The reasons why we are missing 16k season tickets this season are varied and complex, and I'd hazard a guess that you already know that, there are certainly enough threads on the subject in here. However, if it makes you feel better to blame it all on the 'style of play' fill your boots. My point, which I'll hazard a guess you already understood, was that your 'undeniable fact' was, in fact, completely deniable.

Lol, You said: Fans are voting with their feet and not going to see Rangers because of the manager and his god awful style of football. That is an undeniable fact and the longer they stay away the harder it will be for them to return.

The reasons why we are missing 16k season tickets this season are varied and complex, and I'd hazard a guess that you already know that, there are certainly enough threads on the subject in here. However, if it makes you feel better to blame it all on the 'style of play' fill your boots. My point, which I'll hazard a guess you already understood, was that your 'undeniable fact' was, in fact, completely deniable.

You make Salmond look like a master tactician with that reply.

McCoist is not and never will be a football manager...that is my opinion.

You made an arse of your "fact" not me.

:lol:

"We cant imagine what he has gone through"?

Shut up ffs.

He's gone through the same thing we all have, difference is he gets paid a fortune for it while delivering the absolute minimum.

He's a dud and of course the fans are going to voice their opinions on him since he has bored most of us to tears the past 3 years.

:lol:

"We cant imagine what he has gone through"?

Shut up ffs.

He's gone through the same thing we all have, difference is he gets paid a fortune for it while delivering the absolute minimum.

He's a dud and of course the fans are going to voice their opinions on him since he has bored most of us to tears the past 3 years.

He's failed to deliver the minimum every year of his management, no even the minimum. Minimum is league and Ramsdens Cup.

I think he is the man to win us the championship - at a price - shite football.

We would coast it without him, it's just delaying the inevitable. We should have enough about us a s a club to boot his arse out and let someone in we have faith in long term.

But no we will allow this circus act to go on and when we get to the top division we will need to clear out from top to bottom making it a hundred times harder than it could have been had the people in charge had a backbone.

He's failed to deliver the minimum every year of his management, no even the minimum. Minimum is league and Ramsdens Cup.

That's true but the deluded on here think the Ramsdens wasn't important and only progression in the league mattered....

Those same people must have left their standards for this club at the door when we were demoted to the third division.

Any other manager would have been hunted long ago but because Ally used to score goals and makes up wee catch phrases he get's away with murder.

Spot the difference. Cardiff are losing and sack their manager; fans are furious. Rangers are winning and don't sack their manager; fans are furious. as Greavsie used to say, "Its a funny old game!".

Rangers, my team not my project.

Spot the difference.

Cardiff are not playing in the lower divisions with a squad on top flight wages.

Rangers are playing in the lower leagues with a squad on top flight wages.

Cardiff are still getting TV revenues we can only dream of and their players are earning more than Scottish teams, including them with their CL money in the bank, could afford.

Rangers, my team not my project.

What has that got to do with Rangers and McCoist making a cunt of it in the lower leagues in Scotland?

I wonder what McCoist would say if you asked him what 'style' of football we play.

"I'd like tae thunk Rangers play......an attacking....freee flowing style of football. I'd compare our style of play to that of your Ajax.....your Porto....and aw the rest ae it. Ye have tae remember, those boys in that dressing room are free transfers. Av hid naw money in three years tae bring in noo players, all av hid tae work with is free agents. Whit am a ment tae dae? I'm no gonnae play youngsters fae Auchenhowie cus they're aw shite."

Probably something like that.