Kenny Miller is done

Wawrinka

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller was class and all over the park today. Easily our best player. As for people shooting down Boyd; the midfield are absolutely anonymous, so there isn't much Boyd can do in that situation. I'd go as far as to say there was absolutely no midfield there today. Pish.

after macleod, miller was our best player dont have a problem with miller playing 90 mins.he looked the fittest rangers player on the park by far.so dont know what u were watching.

if it wasnt for miller challenging all over the park today we would have been beat by more.miller and macleod were playing with determination, and at the end of the game miller was only one to show any anger at way we lost.he was going nuts.

Away you go :lol: Macleod was invisible again.

And people think McCoist hasn't got a clue about football? The OP has either got to be a fuckwit or is at the wind up. Certainly not the best performance Kenny Miller has had in a blue shirt, but by fuck he showed more determination and committment than half of the team combined.

I'm sure not scoring at least 6 goals from the superb service from our excellent midfield lessened his performance rating of the OP.

I thought Kenny played well considering Boyd was obviously told to stand still aw day,McLeod was again out of position and Temps was getting a doin aw game.

If pointing the finger of blame then our managers tactics,team selection and subs are where the problem lay yesterday.

Miller actually has impressed me far more than I expected him too. Boyd has been a huge disappointment so far but giving him the benefit of the doubt if hes still recovering from imjury, perhaps he should be on the bench for the next game and Clark or Gallagher get a chance.