Kenny Miller is done

Wawrinka

Boyd looks more done than Miller

Amen. Boyd offers an entire universe of f*ck all (and that's being kind) unless the ball is FedExed directly to his feet, and even then it's a crapshoot. Never was in favour of him coming back - one of the worst "Good ol' boys" decisions yet. I would be ecstatic if he actually made me choke on these words come the season's end, but I highly, highly doubt it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen. Boyd offers an entire universe of f*ck all (and that's being kind) unless the ball is FedExed directly to his feet, and even then it's a crapshoot. Never was in favour of him coming back - one of the worst "Good ol' boys" decisions yet. I would be ecstatic if he actually made me choke on these words come the season's end, but I highly, highly doubt it.

I thought he'd score goals for us at this level after how well he did at Killie, but while it's still early days he looks unfit and his overall play is even worse than first time out

I thought he'd score goals for us at this level after how well he did at Killie, but while it's still early days he looks unfit and his overall play is even worse than first time out

I guess I should be more lenient as lot look to be world-beaters until they actually arrive here; this management team seems to suck the life force out of decent players (and Boyd as well. ;) ).

Kenny is killing himself running about the park trying to get service and into the game, midfield is letting team down you give ball to Kenny near 18 yard box he will cause problems just get the service to him and some decent coaching for the team and some young players

Coasting it today in the motm stakes, another 10 of him and we would be fine. Jig would do well to watch the game back and see how vocal a real captain should be. Ally out = "jobs for the boys" out.

When i heard we were re-signing Kenny i was pissed off. Thought he was past it. But seeing him the other night and today i'd glad we brought him back. The guy worked his arse off today again. Non stop running and offering himself to take the ball when others were hiding away. KM was MOTM for us today.

Miller played well and nobody passed the ball to Boyd so what do people expect

actually felt for boyd today.long balls up park.boyd cant take a ball out of the air and control it, but play football the right way and he will score goals.kris boyd last year highest goal scorer with kilmarnock.dean shiels used to score for fun.jon daly , united scored for fun, clark 40 odd goals with qos.how have they all stopped scoring at Rangers, because long balls just dont work ally.now sort it.

He's a striker, his role is to score goals not run around lots.

Therefore he failed today,again.

Some MOTM.

Supper Salary we keep selecting him though and people will keep making excuses.

if it wasnt for miller challenging all over the park today we would have been beat by more.miller and macleod were playing with determination, and at the end of the game miller was only one to show any anger at way we lost.he was going nuts.

Eh? Miller was arguably our best player the day, or certainly most mobile

He certainly was - but he will be dead by Christmas, if he's expected to do Boyd & the midfield's running for them!

Was gutted for him when the chance rebounded onto him & shot over - nobody deserved a goal more.

If we had 11 Kenny Millers we wouldn't be in this mess..

For the first time in a while, I saw someone with a real professional pride in his performance.

It doesn't always work out for him, but he tries all he can to make sure it does.

Can't believe some of the others haven't latched on, or are they really here for the easy ride (& money)?