Crowd for game vs Clyde

Logan_RFC

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club Deck's closed, so I've found myself a nice wee spot close to the dugout where I can get a good close look at Ally & the Crew (I usually sit too far away to see what's really going on/not going on there).

Sadly, given the current circumstances, I reckon it'll be more interesting watching things there than on the park. :(

Still, it's good to have a choice, I suppose. I'll maybe bring a book too. (tu)

I lasted 58 mins at the hivs game, so i won't even bother wasting any more cash watching this excuse for a management team ( hopefully) squeezing past a shite clyde team, only for sally to come out after it praising a great performance from clyde, had enough of his pish

I lasted 58 mins at the hivs game, so i won't even bother wasting any more cash watching this excuse for a management team ( hopefully) squeezing past a shite clyde team, only for sally to come out after it praising a great performance from clyde, had enough of his pish

Sally ffs,gee it a by

sad to see you are feeling so negative about things.

personally, I'd never stop watching a game or supporting the club because whats going on on the pitch is "pish". you got to be there for the good, the bad and the ugly otherwise whats the point of calling yourself a supporter?!

Whoever you are, go fuck yourself with this mhanky, kerryfail shite.

:wanker: