Wallace

McKay

Macleod

Murdoch

Templeton

Boyd

Miller

1-0 Falkirk. :(

no,I think that team would do it . macleod running through centre would stop opposition defenders swamping Templeton, that would give temps a little space to make runs and hopefully put some balls in for boyd and miller.

Fuckin sort it out mccoist and get Falkirk pumped

None of this defensive, have to show the opposition respect PISH

We are RANGERS for fuck sake

You have ripped the heart out of what it means to play for rangers ally. With your negative bullshit and nicey nicey approach to every fucker in Scottish football

GROW A PAIR OF FUCKIN BAWS MCCOIST

It's a TV channel which was introduced last year and is free with BT broadband. Otherwise you have to pay for it like you would any other channel, not sure how much it is a month.

costs me £15 monthly but free if you take BT broadband

Bell

Moshni Jig Zaliukas Wallace

Templeton MacLeod Hutton Law

Miller Boyd

Subs: Simmonsen, McGregor, Smith, Aird, McKay, Shiels, Clark

High pressing football is a must. We can't allow Falkirk any time on the ball and need the wide men to get forward with the full backs overlapping.

C'mon Ally.

Fucking ridiculous that we're worried about not being able to beat Falkirk.

We should be pumping pretty much every team in Scotland with the squad we've got based on how much they cost us. YET here we are getting skelped of that edinburgh mob and not too confident of a win against Falkirk diddy's.

We are glasgow rangers. we shouldn't be losing games against teams like this. Ally better have a word with himself and sort this out.

Regardless of the result, I swear to god if I see McCullouch in a CM position I won't be watching it, I'll flick back and forth but I can guarantee it'll be shite! I reckon that's what McCoist is thinking though.

If McCoist does that and brings Jig into midfield for Black, shunts Mcgregor out to RB. All to accommodate his mates that's exactly the reason there's been an absolute shitstorm amongst the fans. He's bottling the big decisions. The team need some fresh ideas. Would love to see Aird McKay and Temps all play in behind miller, with Macleod and law in CM.

I can almost say with certainty I'll see the following - and I think he'll play Aird only because he has to to accommodate Boyd and Miller and he'll drop templeton despite him being our best player.

Mcgregor - Zal - Moshni - Wallace

Aird - Law - Jig - Macleod

Boyd - miller.

I'm less than confident about a positive result.

I am not confident of us beating anyone under McCoist. And that is not a cheap dig simply the way i feel about this team under his guidance. We struggled in pre season. We struggled against Hibs and we got beat by an average Hearts side. He is right in one thing though...he has ensured there are no easy games for Rangers FC. And that is a sorry state of affairs for our club that no game is now considered easy.

Regardless of the result, I swear to god if I see McCullouch in a CM position I won't be watching it, I'll flick back and forth but I can guarantee it'll be shite! I reckon that's what McCoist is thinking though.

If McCoist does that and brings Jig into midfield for Black, shunts Mcgregor out to RB. All to accommodate his mates that's exactly the reason there's been an absolute shitstorm amongst the fans. He's bottling the big decisions. The team need some fresh ideas. Would love to see Aird McKay and Temps all play in behind miller, with Macleod and law in CM.

I can almost say with certainty I'll see the following - and I think he'll play Aird only because he has to to accommodate Boyd and Miller and he'll drop templeton despite him being our best player.

Mcgregor - Zal - Moshni - Wallace

Aird - Law - Jig - Macleod

Boyd - miller.

I am going to the Black Bull in Polmont to watch this. If Jig is playing I'll turn round and leave. Life is too short to waste another 2 hours screaming at that fucking waste of a skin.

I have no time for that man. The more I see of him the less I believe he is a football player.

Ally, Lee, please leave.