barry ferguson todays record

RFC55

A lot of sensible posts on here.

At the end of the day, we need to give somebody a chance otherwise we'll just be going round and round in circles forever.

I don't think anybody is happy with the rights to name Ibrox being sold for a pound, if true, but I'd like to know the full details of it first before I ask for someone's head.

I think the comparisons with us and Newcastle seem pretty fair TBH. As the guys above have said, just because Ashley hasn't thrown a billion pounds at Newcastle doesn't make him a bad guy. I imagine part of the reason money is throw at Chelsea etc., over and above the ego thing, is because they'll at least make millions back.

Whereas up here, there's no chance of making the amount of money, or prestige, that you would from an EPL side so why would anyone throw vast amounts of cash at us?

If Mike Ashley can come in and get us running well, pretty much self-sustained, then I'd be happy with that. If his business makes money out of selling our strips, without pulling our pants down, then I don't see the harm in it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant for the life of me understand why any Rangers fan would buy that rebel piece of shit they call a news paper :power_of_anguish:

I read it in the work, one a the boy's buys 2 or 3 papers every day. He's a bit of a bellend but we like the fact he buys the papers so fuck it.

I cant for the life of me understand why any Rangers fan would buy that rebel piece of shit they call a news paper :power_of_anguish:

Cause I fucking love the ira. When I buy it the guy who sells me it says "here we go again" and I say yes "to paradise" then we chant ooh ah up the ra

He's a lot smarter than people give him credit for is Barry.

Of course he is. Worth a fortune is Bazza , especially with his EBT. Wonder how and when that loan is being paid back?

"Each and every one of us has been treated with absolute contempt " ...have you now ,Bazza the Millionaire ? Did you step in at any point in the last 3 years with your monies to help save the club? Another Rangers man who took a good penny from the Club and wouldn't haven clue about scrimping and scrapping to get money together to save it. Him , Gough , The Goalie all got well paid in their times and all I hear is words from them but little financial offerings back to THEIR club! Away tae Feck, gets right on my tuppenybits!

To the Op .Can you please stop referring to this rodent loving tabloid as their known name .The Cunts should be called ,scum ,rebel or whatever but like we don't use the beggars name in here .We should never calls these bastards anything other than the rebel

To the Op .Can you please stop referring to this rodent loving tabloid as their known name .The Cunts should be called ,scum ,rebel or whatever but like we don't use the beggars name in here .We should never calls these bastards anything other than the rebel

:lol: Ffs

Ashley fits the bill for what we need 100%. It honestly baffles me that people would rather have King.

He gets stick from Newcastle fans because they overestimate the size of their club. They are huge in their city but small-mediocre in the rest of the world. They seem to have a sense of entitlement based on one failed title challenge. Difference between us and them is for us to get to where we want to be it wouldn't take hundreds of millions. For Newcastle to break into the top 5 or even 6 of England it would.

Ashley is an outstanding business man. I believe he is the best option for a strongest possible Rangers.

Ashley fits the bill for what we need 100%. It honestly baffles me that people would rather have King.

He gets stick from Newcastle fans because they overestimate the size of their club. They are huge in their city but small-mediocre in the rest of the world. They seem to have a sense of entitlement based on one failed title challenge. Difference between us and them is for us to get to where we want to be it wouldn't take hundreds of millions. For Newcastle to break into the top 5 or even 6 of England it would.

Ashley is an outstanding business man. I believe he is the best option for a strongest possible Rangers.

He managed to get them relegated under his ownership. He also oversaw the whole Joe Kinnear fiasco.

Aw the owner got them relegated?

Crazy what goes through people's heads eh.

The fans wanted Keegan, they got Keegan and he didn't do particularly well.

Then they wanted Shearer, got Shearer and he never won a game.

The only real issue was stuff to do with Dennis Wise which I don't know enough about to comment on but it was supposed to be dodgy.

How did Ashley become so rich out of interest?