Alistair's view on semi-final draw.

bawsburst

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that what Ally is saying is correct, it's just the way he says things that gets on my nerves. I'm much encouraged by MacLeod's attitude, even if septic would probably be a very difficult game, so lets wait for them in the final.

Could Ashley give us some money to pay for a couple of players in the January window? That might make all the difference.

I agree that what Ally is saying is correct, it's just the way he says things that gets on my nerves. I'm much encouraged by MacLeod's attitude, even if septic would probably be a very difficult game, so lets wait for them in the final.

Could Ashley give us some money to pay for a couple of players in the January window? That might make all the difference.

If he wants a good showing by us in the old firm game then he will need to get some players in, be it loans fae Newcastle or a few bob to sign some quality

The game will have mega mega viewing figure and if we get absolutely horsed that certainly doesn't help him to make money off of rangers

If we were to somehow manage to win the game it would be a major story after all that has went before it , and a major PR boost for us

Balls in your court mike, put up or shut up.

Problem with Ally is that he sounds scared. Some will say realistisc..

But FFS ALLY... Should say we'll be up for the challenge... difficult match IF we get celtic.... but we will be ready to play ANYONE! For all his media savvy... disappointing almost every time he opens his mouth.

Fukin arsehole should be sacked on the basis of that comment.running scared of fukin tarriers

I actually want the tinks in the semis, hump the cunts, gie the bastards a fuckin severe skelpin , a slap for every fuckin game we have played in the lower leagues , while they have milked the champions league money, a whack for every fuckin zombie comment uttered by them, but most of all just to give us the opportunity to remind these cunts that they only fuckin existing to remind us of how fuckin great it is to be a fuckin billy boy.

scared to play them? We better fuckin draw them.

its no about the players for once, this is for us as a support to unite and fuckin get I to them big time.

fuck off ally.

No Surrender

Rab

A new Manager is what we require.