*****The Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread*****

AlBear.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does McCoist persist in playing with no wingers? It infuriates me, we struggle to get a ball into the box and when we do, it's a fucking daisy cutter from that huddy Foster. Get Templeton starting ahead of Smith and get Airdy back in as soon as he's fit, drop one of either Black or Law and bring MacLeod inside to his favoured position. I'd also be giving Clark a shot up front with Miller as Boyd and Miller together are too slow and can't produce by feeding off the meagre scraps they are given. Why can Ally not see all this when 90% of the support can?

If you ever get an answer to that first question please let me know. I've been asking the same since Brechin in August 2012.

Feel free to use words of more than one syllable, because IMO that's an ""absolutely shit" answer to a question that wasn't even directed at you. Pathetic effort all round.

Just thought I'd try judging you by the same benchmark you measure Rangers by. :sleep:

Thanks for that, constructive criticism is always welcome. I do realise the question was not aimed at me and be assured I am not angry we won, far from it. However to elaborate, Scottish football on the whole is shit, why else would the team that got promotion sit at the top of the premiership for four weeks or so? The jump ain't that big, the game in general is shit and us not conceding goals is not down to good defending.

The black boy for Cowdenbeath did look good, although he looked knackered in the second half.

He even put a good shift in in defence at CB, there was one time he cleared the ball from defence and managed to get on the end of his own ball at the other end of the pitch!

The black boy for Cowdenbeath did look good, although he looked knackered in the second half.

He even put a good shift in in defence at CB, there was one time he cleared the ball from defence and managed to get on the end of his own ball at the other end of the pitch!

You do realise there were two of them? :D

Thanks for that, constructive criticism is always welcome. I do realise the question was not aimed at me and be assured I am not angry we won, far from it. However to elaborate, Scottish football on the whole is shit, why else would the team that got promotion sit at the top of the premiership for four weeks or so? The jump ain't that big, the game in general is shit and us not conceding goals is not down to good defending.

Maybe they won more points. Maybe they deserved to be there. Or are the just shit because we beat them? Will every team we ever beat be defined as shit? Our primary target is to sit on top of a heap of shit apparently. So why support us?

Maybe they won more points. Maybe they deserved to be there. Or are the just shit because we beat them? Will every team we ever beat be defined as shit? Our primary target is to sit on top of a heap of shit apparently. So why support us?

Seriously? Why support us? Sorry mate I thought Bluenoses were born not made. You are happy to accept shite, I don't particularly want us to be shite and reserve the right to complain about it, you don't, well done to you.