Burton's selling Gers top, now offline!

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to the OP for bringing this to light so quickly, and to all who complained, now that's what I call a supporters united programme, SUP for short. ( we can all drink to that ).

Seriously though, it is never wise to mess with us when our valued history is at stake and put down in such a sickening manner, and hopefully this will send a message to others not to fuck us about as we will not let it go.

:7325:

That's it I'm DEFINITELY boycotting and buying my white socks from Sports Direct from now on!

I buy my pants at Burton's.

I'm not sure I can bring myself to do that any more.

Thusnis what our support should be joining together to achieve, and if it had been required, this is the type of thing the RFFFiney should be used to battle against.

I can't see this an honest mistake as 2 secs of research would if fly d out that this isn't just a no part image.

Please see above post

Fair doos mate, I suppose if we didn't laugh we'd cry.

Shocking situation though.

Posters suggesting that Burton' not to blame because they are only distributors.

In my opinion blame lies squarely with both the designer and the buyer who brought them in for Burtons.

Remains to be seen if either were employed by Burton, Arcadia or were working for an an outside agency.