***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Thomson has a history of not liking those kind of tackles . Kevin Thompson at Tynecastle and a League Cup Final ( ? ) spring to mind. Think he sent one of the tims off at Tynecastle too for similar type of tackle. It's obviously the type of tackle he doesn't like.

Shit at his job, then.

Both feet on the ground, one footed, little contact, studs not showing all that much, no straight leg.

Never a red, mate.

Totally agree mate, we've been all over them even with 10 men.

Can't even put into words how I feel about Smith right now.

So gutted and if that's why we go 9 points behind I'll be beyond gutted.

We have done everything right today. Just a stupid, stupid decision by Steven Smith. Did he not do the same against 'Sellick' actually. Nearly a carbon copy. In the corner at the Piggery, when we lost 1-0. Was it Smith? Someone help me out.

Edit - Was it Fleck? No idea why I thought it was Smith?

No chance. There was no great force, his studs were not showing much at all and he barely touched the guy. There was very little chance of injury. No more than any other slide tackle. You can only take 'what might have happened' so far.

His whole body was behind it, and if it had hit the Hearts players standing foot it could have caused serious damage. It was a fairly harsh red, but the ref was certainly within his rights to give it.

Its a tough one who comes off. Miller is experienced, Daly is an out ball. Miller isnt a winger though so may be tempted to put Temps or Aird on for him plus Aird will track back and defend. Keep Daly and bring Clark on later.

I'd keep who's playing best on, and that's easily Daly right now.

It was a sliding tackle, not a lunge. At least, not any more than any slide tackle is a lunge.

One of those favourite words now. Lunge. It wasn't out of control beyond being a little late. If the Hearts player doesn't jump and scream as if shot and the other players and fans don't react, nobody sees that as a red. Because it wasn't. You get challenges like that all the time and they are almost always yellow. Think of the challenges in our games.

Definitely a yellow.

Agree. Their right back is a drama queen, was at it again later in the half. However, he has now been booked and looks out of control at times. I would play on him big style second half, get McLeod out on the left with Wallace and let's put him and referee under pressure.

So gutted and if that's why we go 9 points behind I'll be beyond gutted.

We have done everything right today. Just a stupid, stupid decision by Steven Smith. Did he not do the same against 'Sellick' actually. Nearly a carbon copy. In the corner at the Piggery, when we lost 1-0. Was it Smith? Someone help me out.

Edit - Was it Fleck? No idea why I thought it was Smith?

What a kick in the baws after the way we are playing.

Keep this up and we should win, just not sure if we are for enough.

Fingers crossed mate!