***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

true but it was a lunge with studs showing ... straight red and no one on that pitch would argue otherwise

It was a sliding tackle, not a lunge. At least, not any more than any slide tackle is a lunge.

One of those favourite words now. Lunge. It wasn't out of control beyond being a little late. If the Hearts player doesn't jump and scream as if shot and the other players and fans don't react, nobody sees that as a red. Because it wasn't. You get challenges like that all the time and they are almost always yellow. Think of the challenges in our games.

Definitely a yellow.

We've been absolutely brilliant.

Just feel so letdown by Stevie Smith, don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's a definite red. But, don't give the referee an option in a game like this. There's absolutely no need to jump in like that when all the boy is doing is thumping the ball up to our CBs!

Really scunnered by that.

Letting them get into it a wee bit.

We have to deal with the red card and put it behind us. I've been to Ibrox plenty enough when the other team are down to 10 men and you'ld never have known the difference. That's what we have to keep doing here.