***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Our defence has pushed up from previous games - and thats allowed our midfield to get closer to theres - and we look a better team for it. We need to keep doing that - if we start lying deep hearts midfield will have to much space and Law and black will fallout the game.

This game is far from over though.

I hope the team is fit - there is work to be done

It was a sliding tackle, not a lunge. At least, not any more than any slide tackle is a lunge.

One of those favourite words now. Lunge. It wasn't out of control beyond being a little late. If the Hearts player doesn't jump and scream as if shot and the other players and fans don't react, nobody sees that as a red. Because it wasn't. You get challenges like that all the time and they are almost always yellow. Think of the challenges in our games.

Definitely a yellow.

I'd agree it was probably a yellow, but in a high-paced game with a lot of pressure, atmosphere etc, it gave the ref the chance to send him off. Silly to put the team in that position.

Improvement from Wallace, and Law has actually been visible at times for a change. McGregor has done well. Away fans have done superbly as well.

Started to sit off them at the end there but the Gorgie scum are there for the taking. Nothing stupid at the start of the second half please!

We've been absolutely brilliant.

Just feel so letdown by Stevie Smith, don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's a definite red. But, don't give the referee an option in a game like this. There's absolutely no need to jump in like that when all the boy is doing is thumping the ball up to our CBs!

Really scunnered by that.

Totally agree mate, we've been all over them even with 10 men.

Can't even put into words how I feel about Smith right now.

It was a sliding tackle, not a lunge. At least, not any more than any slide tackle is a lunge.

One of those favourite words now. Lunge. It wasn't out of control beyond being a little late. If the Hearts player doesn't jump and scream as if shot and the other players and fans don't react, nobody sees that as a red. Because it wasn't. You get challenges like that all the time and they are almost always yellow. Think of the challenges in our games.

Definitely a yellow.

Thomson has a history of not liking those kind of tackles . Kevin Thompson at Tynecastle and a League Cup Final ( ? ) spring to mind. Think he sent one of the tims off at Tynecastle too for similar type of tackle. It's obviously the type of tackle he doesn't like.

I see Thomson as one biased bastard .To think of the decisions in big matches he has given against us and I can only ever think of one he gave in favour for us and he apologised to scum in media for it ..I loathe this cunt but why do we always get him in big matches more than most .He has been out if the headlines last few years so he probably thought .I need a wee bit of coverage today .Cunt of the highest order

As soon as he made the tackle I thought he'd get a red. It was just so stupid. A rash tackle by a crap player who shouldn't have been on the pitch in the first place. Paterson should be off as well for 2 yellows. The forearm into Miller's neck should have been a yellow.