I think McCoist will be bagged

Clyde Valley

Another job includes media work, if he accepts a full years pay from Rangers he can't work within the media or for another club for a year. He will be better off accepting a fraction of what he is due and being free to earn from other sources

He's hardly going to be in demand as a pundit after showing the world what a clueless manager he is. Imagine Ally telling us at halftime where Real or Bayern are going wrong?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCulloch or Miller as Manager until the end of the Season?

Are some people nuts?

After 'McCoistGate' we shouldn't let anyone in the door without Managerial experience. It's far too big a risk, these players mentioned would be more than happy to come back to us after managing elsewhere. Fucksake. We need experience right now. Not more pals!

I've even seen people mention Barry Ferguson on other threads, FFS he'd be out of his depth in a foot spa.

We must have the best possible manager and coaches that we can attract and afford. I don't give a fuck what team they support (apart from the tims).

Haven't been to a game since the karaoke night. McCoist is taking the piss out of all us and has been since div3 with the ridiculous wages after admin. The guys a millionaire ffs and so called bluenose and is closer to the financial side of things than any of us

I would love Tony Poulis in, he would kick a few arses and I think is exactly what we need right now.

We have been consistently less than the sum of our parts.

That's down to the fact we have a manager that plays a system that doesn't suit the players and shoehorns a captain into the team to the detriment of the team, I'm all for McCulloch taking over from Ally because I think it's the only way we'll never see him play for us again.

The only way we'll move forward is if the entire coaching staff are removed and all out of contract players released and the new coach is told to use what's left and supplement them with youths.

We need to start to become a self sufficient club and that means producing our own players selling them on and replacing from within or with one or two new signings that are young and hungry to make a name for themselves, something that should have been done at the start of our journey and Ally's biggest mistake.

Aye - pish enough to beat us twice from two attempts!

Aye, but Hertz are shite, we'll be ok.

TBH, I don't think hertz are so good, but certainly the best in a shit league. Fuck, they can even string two passes together. Their manager has obviously got it right for the players and the meagre resources available to him.

Whilst we of the 7 mil wage bill are absolutely fuckin horrid. Says everything about McCoist. Makes me fuckin sick

I don't understand this, 'we can't afford to sack him' . If I fail to achieve what my employers expect of me, then I'd be sacked without a pay off / be compensated etc - same principle must apply to McCoist.

Worst case scenario - sack the useless fuck and let him sue for damages.

Ah bollocks I forgot we have kilmarnock next week, another cup to throw away I suppose.

You may well be right.

My prediction is a 1-0 win courtesy of an unlikely Macleod goal (deflection, header, etc) which will buy the management another few weeks.

(God help us if Lewis can't make it)

Otherwise, the next 'D-day' is Hivs, after Xmas.

TBH, I don't think hertz are so good, but certainly the best in a shit league. Fuck, they can even string two passes together. Their manager has obviously got it right for the players and the meagre resources available to him.

Whilst we of the 7 mil wage bill are absolutely fuckin horrid. Says everything about McCoist. Makes me fuckin sick

Sad, but too true.