McCoist lost the dressing room?

G.E.C.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Points you make are true but fans are hurting and that's ignoring some of the attention seeking clowns on here.

How far have we sunk?? The question should be 'how much further can we sink'? At the rate at which fans are failing to turn up for games we could be heading for Admin2 and, bhoycotters aside, the reason is the sub-standard football. A problem that the current mgmnt team appears incapable of solving.

Yip. Precisely.

Loyal supporters my arse. Follow, follow? Bullshit. Streets broad or narrow? Aye, nae bother.

Here was I thinking the low attendances are getting put down to the football?

Err yeah that's what I said, the attendances are low due to the football being produced, I also said those not going are not running to the papers with exclusives on why there is an issue in the fan base.

The issue is simple, poor quality football on show and a piss poor manager, sooner we accept it the better. JG scenario happening all over again 4 decades later.

Get Mcoist to fuck out the Club now or we will end up in 3rd position.

And I'm fucking convinced of this.

I came through the JG Era and it's going the same way.

He has no Tactical knowledge, no Awareness how to motivate and no Anger when we lose.

He has signed Players who had Been plating well for theor Clubs and turned them into an ordinary low level Team with no Pace, Width, Set piece ability and none of them have any vision except Macloed.

He has got our Team playing worse than we where in the 2 nd and 3rd.

Our Players are slow and have no inspiration from Coaching.

We have hardly improved since the USA Tour.

He is also far too involved in the Boardroom shit.

That shouldn't be for a Manager.

Err yeah that's what I said, the attendances are low due to the football being produced, I also said those not going are not running to the papers with exclusives on why there is an issue in the fan base.

The issue is simple, poor quality football on show and a piss poor manager, sooner we accept it the better. JG scenario happening all over again 4 decades later.

I know and my point remains - either not going to games / boycotting is good or it is bad.

That's no the only reason the boycotters in the Boardroom section have been criticised. Far from it.

Correct mate we have seen this before under JG and Walter was kind of contradicting when he said Mcoist hasn't got millions.

Smith took a very ordinary side in 2008 and got them too a Eurpean Final with some pretty ordinary players.

Mcoist should never have been made Manager and lots of us New this especially older fans who came through the JG Era.

It will go the same way if not addressed soon.

I'm fairly sure the ones shouting loudest are all in their mid 20s. Like me they've only ever known a winning Rangers. Supporting Rangers & going to Ibrox is about

much more for me than good football and winning. It's one of the few links I have with my Uncle who started taking me to games as a kid but died 10 years ago next week. It's one of the few things I have in common with my dad and one of the few things we ever talk about. It's been the one constant in my life apart from my family for as long as I can remember and it's the thing that when I

was working abroad that locals recognised and would occasionally speakto me about. I can tolerate shite football and won't turn away like a petulant little kid because it's not up to whatever benchmark I decide to hold it to. That's the stuff that matters. One season is fairly insignificant in the long term. After a certain point they all start to merge into one and the things I was pissed off about back then are long forgotten.

that is probably the best post ive seen on here in months.honesty, reality, heartfelt, and if real bears read it, they know exactly , like myself, they will be nodding in agreement with every word.

dude, im a bit older than you, my 2nd season going to games was the start of the Greig era, first season we were fuckin class, at home and in europe, because the players loved him and would have walkex through walls for him, the next season, he fell out with dj , davie cooper and bobby russell and it all started to unfold and deteriorate from their, all of a sudden there were only 12000 at ibrox, the diehards lime me, minstral, tannerall, harlands, dummiesoot, my dad and uncle and cousin, praying like fuck we could hang on to a 2-2 draw against morton.

at times , sitting in a more than half empty copland road, I could here my uncle harry in the enclosure, clear as day, giving JG the most unbelievable abuse for " ruining the fuckin rangers, ya fuckin useless cunt!"

Nobody seemed to disagree, I was only 8 and I could see it.but greig wouldnt walk , he just carried on fucking up and falling out with the best players we had.if there had been a change of manager there and then, anybody but him, we could have still been some team, we still had the class players, but their royal blue hearts had been ripped out by the man they previously loved and adored, now he was ignoring them and dropping them.

we were terrible , but , and back to your post and your message, going to ibrox for every home game, summer holidays jumping on two buses just to walk round and round the stadium exterior, staring through the big gates just see a corner of the pitch, then sit for hours eatin my pieces on edmiston drive, dreamin of hearin the crowd screamin my name as I went tearin past 6 celtic players before setti the ball on a plate for john macdonald to tap it in in the last minute.

sounds like me and you are cut from the same cloth amigo, different generation, same rubbish on the park, same situation in the dugout, but rangers mean the same to me as they do you, and for the same reasons.

and while there are people who feel like me and you, and a few thousand other die hards, The Gers will come back stronger than before, just hope ally does the decent thing, cos I dont ever want to hear my voice insult my 2 all time heroes, ally and ian durrant, if I did, a part of me would die of a broken heart.

Keep Believing Young Man

No Surrender

Rab

that is probably the best post ive seen on here in months.honesty, reality, heartfelt, and if real bears read it, they know exactly , like myself, they will be nodding in agreement with every word.

dude, im a bit older than you, my 2nd season going to games was the start of the Greig era, first season we were fuckin class, at home and in europe, because the players loved him and would have walkex through walls for him, the next season, he fell out with dj , davie cooper and bobby russell and it all started to unfold and deteriorate from their, all of a sudden there were only 12000 at ibrox, the diehards lime me, minstral, tannerall, harlands, dummiesoot, my dad and uncle and cousin, praying like fuck we could hang on to a 2-2 draw against morton.

at times , sitting in a more than half empty copland road, I could here my uncle harry in the enclosure, clear as day, giving JG the most unbelievable abuse for " ruining the fuckin rangers, ya fuckin useless cunt!"

Nobody seemed to disagree, I was only 8 and I could see it.but greig wouldnt walk , he just carried on fucking up and falling out with the best players we had.if there had been a change of manager there and then, anybody but him, we could have still been some team, we still had the class players, but their royal blue hearts had been ripped out by the man they previously loved and adored, now he was ignoring them and dropping them.

we were terrible , but , and back to your post and your message, going to ibrox for every home game, summer holidays jumping on two buses just to walk round and round the stadium exterior, staring through the big gates just see a corner of the pitch, then sit for hours eatin my pieces on edmiston drive, dreamin of hearin the crowd screamin my name as I went tearin past 6 celtic players before setti the ball on a plate for john macdonald to tap it in in the last minute.

sounds like me and you are cut from the same cloth amigo, different generation, same rubbish on the park, same situation in the dugout, but rangers mean the same to me as they do you, and for the same reasons.

and while there are people who feel like me and you, and a few thousand other die hards, The Gers will come back stronger than before, just hope ally does the decent thing, cos I dont ever want to hear my voice insult my 2 all time heroes, ally and ian durrant, if I did, a part of me would die of a broken heart.

Keep Believing Young Man

No Surrender

Rab

I think it's stupid to pigeon hole anyone on here due to their opinion. But there you go, I'm not an old fart wae aw that wisdom.

I think it's stupid to pigeon hole anyone on here due to their opinion. But there you go, I'm not an old fart wae aw that wisdom.

no wisdom jack, just hope.

Its easy to follow follow when things are going well.i found the young bears opinion really refreshing, and his reasons for it.when me and the auld mans relationship was a talking one, rangers dominated 95% of any conversation we ever had.

my love for the gers has outlasted my relationship with him, and the only thing im grateful to him for, is making sure I knew what I was, and why at a very young age.im now a 42 yo auld fart, as you put it, and I still dream of rangers at least every 2 mins, no shit.

No matter how shite we are, being at ibrox with ma big family is my happiness, right or wrong with you or anyone else, its mine.

No Surrender

Rab

Not sure what this shows about the dressing room or McCoists input, but I've heard from a source that after the Alloa game, it was durranty going mental at the players. Ally didn't even stick his nose in.

Fair enough - I'm sure some set ups require the coach to give it both barrels, but I've not heard of an incident of McCoist giving it to the players tight.

With his cheeky chappy smile I'm convinced he couldn't say something serious without a joke thrown in or a pisstake.

Its easy to follow follow when things are going well.i found the young bears opinion really refreshing, and his reasons for it.when me and the auld mans relationship was a talking one, rangers dominated 95% of any conversation we ever had.

my love for the gers has outlasted my relationship with him, and the only thing im grateful to him for, is making sure I knew what I was, and why at a very young age.im now a 42 yo auld fart, as you put it, and I still dream of rangers at least every 2 mins, no shit.

No matter how shite we are, being at ibrox with ma big family is my happiness, right or wrong with you or anyone else, its mine.

No Surrender

Rab

My whole point is it's disrespectful to pigeon hole anyone due to their opinion. I'm 31 and will never not stop supporting my team - physically, mentally, or financially. However, I believe for the good of the club, and to prevent the loss of generations of new fans, we should be the very best we can be. With McCoist at the helm and all the money he has been given the result has been quite pathetic.

With our resources we could be so much better - that is what's hurting. It's not about being the best and winning every game. It's about the frustration at being so bad with ludicrously excessive expenditure.

I love Rangers, and we could be in a far more healthier position than we are. And, the old fart bit was ironic, I was stereotyping you to prove a point - nothing more.

No Surrender

Rab

Top words as always Rab...We need to get behind the team and support them! Not this constant abuse we see by alot of fans. As you say it's easy to follow when things are going well but as soon as it gets tough folk want to throw in the towel!

My whole point is it's disrespectful to pigeon hole anyone due to their opinion. I'm 31 and will never not stop supporting my team - physically, mentally, or financially.

However, I believe for the good of the club, and to prevent the loss of generations of new fans, we should be the very best we can be. With McCoist at the helm and all the money he has been given the result has been quite pathe

With our resources we could be so much better - that is what's hurting. It's not about being the best and winnin every game. It's about the frustration at being so bad with ludicrously excessive expenditure.

I love Rangers, and we could be in a far more healthier position than we are. And, the old fart bit was ironic, I was stereotyping you to prove a point - nothing more.

why are we arguing mate?im definitely no defending ally, far from it, im actually agreeing with you, but im just saying I cant ever bring myself to hurl abuse at those 2 people who had me clinging to the world service whilst living in germany as a young un.

believe me man, I want to let rip, I just cant bring myself to give them abuse, it will kill me.

any other cunt in that dugout, and I would be banned from ibrox for life, know what I mean?

No Surrender

Rab

why are we arguing mate?im definitely no defending ally, far from it, im actually agreeing with you, but im just saying I cant ever bring myself to hurl abuse at those 2 people who had me clinging to the world service whilst living in germany as a young un.

believe me man, I want to let rip, I just cant bring myself to give them abuse, it will kill me.

any other cunt in that dugout, and I would be banned from ibrox for life, know what I mean?

No Surrender

Rab

Not arguing bud, just having a convo with you. I know how you feel, super was my hero when I was a boy and it hurts knowing he's not up to the job. I'm a bit different though, I wouldn't shout abuse at ally or the team during the game, I prob wouldn't even sing ally out - hasn't happened so far. But I'd be down at those famous doors protesting if it was organised well and respectable. Something has to be done, because he's not got the integrity to stand down.

Keep Believing Young Man

No Surrender

Rab

Looks like we're about to find out who the die hards are this time.

Probably not as many as you'd hope.