McCoist lost the dressing room?

G.E.C.

Not going to games because the team is playing shit under this manager and making sure everyone knows that is why is a really good thing.

Is it fuck. No different to people who want the Board out. All it's doing is damaging the club when it's most vulnerable.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread - full of back stabbing surrender monkeys - the team came out fighting today - they looked the dominant team until Smiths tackle.

Yes miller looked pissed - as dig jig and others - but they were pissed caused we lost but all the psychology experts on here read shit into a few guys being bad losers !

You're an idiot. No point in arguing with an idiot with his head in the sand.

that is probably the best post ive seen on here in months.honesty, reality, heartfelt, and if real bears read it, they know exactly , like myself, they will be nodding in agreement with every word.

dude, im a bit older than you, my 2nd season going to games was the start of the Greig era, first season we were fuckin class, at home and in europe, because the players loved him and would have walkex through walls for him, the next season, he fell out with dj , davie cooper and bobby russell and it all started to unfold and deteriorate from their, all of a sudden there were only 12000 at ibrox, the diehards lime me, minstral, tannerall, harlands, dummiesoot, my dad and uncle and cousin, praying like fuck we could hang on to a 2-2 draw against morton.

at times , sitting in a more than half empty copland road, I could here my uncle harry in the enclosure, clear as day, giving JG the most unbelievable abuse for " ruining the fuckin rangers, ya fuckin useless cunt!"

Nobody seemed to disagree, I was only 8 and I could see it.but greig wouldnt walk , he just carried on fucking up and falling out with the best players we had.if there had been a change of manager there and then, anybody but him, we could have still been some team, we still had the class players, but their royal blue hearts had been ripped out by the man they previously loved and adored, now he was ignoring them and dropping them.

we were terrible , but , and back to your post and your message, going to ibrox for every home game, summer holidays jumping on two buses just to walk round and round the stadium exterior, staring through the big gates just see a corner of the pitch, then sit for hours eatin my pieces on edmiston drive, dreamin of hearin the crowd screamin my name as I went tearin past 6 celtic players before setti the ball on a plate for john macdonald to tap it in in the last minute.

sounds like me and you are cut from the same cloth amigo, different generation, same rubbish on the park, same situation in the dugout, but rangers mean the same to me as they do you, and for the same reasons.

and while there are people who feel like me and you, and a few thousand other die hards, The Gers will come back stronger than before, just hope ally does the decent thing, cos I dont ever want to hear my voice insult my 2 all time heroes, ally and ian durrant, if I did, a part of me would die of a broken heart.

Keep Believing Young Man

No Surrender

Rab

Cheers mate. Maybe I take the famous Struth quote a wee bit more literally than others do but every thing about being a Rangers fan has meant more than just the results on the pitch to me personally. We're toiling just now but it's November. Nobody has ever won a league title in November with a 9 point gap. Come January if we are still dropping points then it may be time to look at things but the thought of chucking it because we've dropped a handful of points is crazy to me.

Looks like we're about to find out who the die hards are this time.

Probably not as many as you'd hope.

I'll be the first to hold my hands up and say I don't go to every game but as fed up of everything I get or how bored I am with the football on the pitch I couldn't imagine knowing I won't be going to games when I can through choice.

can we please stop comparing ally to JG

JG had a rangers team in the top division against teams who rangers werent exactly beating down financially,

Clueless clown we have the now has had more money than the previous 2 league put together, and still made a cunt of it

Yes, we must stop comparing them. JG had Cooper and Russell in his team for a start.

Ally is worse than JG as a Manager.

Without a doubt.

Never in all my years watching football have I seen a manager who's only way to change a game is to stand with his arms folded and screw up his face like he's been sent to the back of the classroom. Neilson done more on the touchline yesterday than Sally has done in 3 and a half years.

Worst manager in British football and the worst in our great history, by some distance. His time as 'manager' has been nothing short of a complete and utter embarrasment and it sickens me that he's still here making a fortune from us.

The simple fact is that he decided to go defensive in a match that we had to win by taking off one of the only players on the pitch that looked like he cared about bagging the points and replacing him with a poor man's Maurice Ross.

Ally has lost the dressing room and it seems like he's certainly lost the majority of the fans. Which is a sacking offence in itself.

Miller was absolutely livid when he was taken off. I mean, you could see that he was already pissed off during the match in the second half. But I don't think it's too crazy to presume he was pissed off at Ally's choice of sub. I would have taken Miller off too, he was pissed off and likely to get a second yellow. But we needed someone like Miller on the pitch. And guess what. We have a very similar player in Nicky Clark (his token appearance at the end does not count).

Did anyone else notice the face on Clark when Miller was taking his seat, and Foster was making his way onto the pitch? He looked like he had just given up any hope he had of winning or even playing. His face and mine were exactly the same. Miller off, for Foster? Fuck sakes. Templeton looked like he was watching a car crash happen in front of his face, too.

Ally needs to go. Anyone still supporting Ally is a McCoist fan boy first and foremost. Idolising Ally comes before the good of Rangers to these people now. Bluepeter9 is a decent poster. Sometimes he posts quite intelligently. But his love for Ally McCoist is making him blind. The thread on here last week by another poster "__to the ally bashers" was a total joke. "The Ally Bashers", as if we're a minority.

I don't want to see Ally McCoist embarrass himself anymore. Part of the reason I wish he'd step down is for the man to try and keep some of the respect he used to have by every Rangers fan alive. Even some non-bears used to like this guy. Now he's the laughing stock of Scottish football. Just go, man. :anguish:

We looked good after the red, the absolutely baffling substitution into the second half changed the mood.

I know there's no point debating that with you but he really really fucked up with the substitutions yesterday, it was a disaster.

He brought on two forwards and hooked a player who was close to being sent off - hardly 'fucked up substitutions' imho.

He brought on two forwards and hooked a player who was close to being sent off - hardly 'fucked up substitutions' imho.

He took off the more mobile, experienced striker for a full back when we were down to ten men and the game was 0-0.

He shat it, decided to play for the draw and we were made to pay within a couple of minutes.

I wouldn't expect you to ever admit that McCoist got something completely wrong though.

He took off the more mobile, experienced striker for a full back when we were down to ten men and the game was 0-0.

He shat it, decided to play for the draw and we were made to pay within a couple of minutes.

I wouldn't expect you to ever admit that McCoist got something completely wrong though.

Spot on.

He took off Miller for Foster, a decision that made no sense what so ever given we were playing well and in with a decent chance, soon as this change was made it was obvious we were on the defensive and it allowed Hearts to come at us more, resulting in a goal.

When he eventually brought on Boyd and Clark it was all but over, he tried to play it far too safe and it failed. Boyd itself was a poor choice, we had to chase the game at the point, so bring on players who can chase it!

He absolutely fucked up the substitutions as far as I'm concerned, it was an error that proved fatal in the game, it cost us dearly.

He brought on Boyd in the 80th minute and Clark in the 85th minute...that is indefensible...he should not have left it that long never mind the 5 minute gap between both substitutions.

Jesus, not even toxic could spin that pish like that!

He handed Hearts the initiative in the Foster sub and then they scored, after that he fucking panicked!

Get a grip ffs, we all saw it.

can we please stop comparing ally to JG

JG had a rangers team in the top division against teams who rangers werent exactly beating down financially,

Clueless clown we have the now has had more money than the previous 2 league put together, and still made a cunt of it

Personally more comparing the Legend status manager whose team was not performing to expectations. Certainly not comparing JG resource wise to now.