McCoist lost the dressing room?

G.E.C.

Aye I mean it's not as if we've just had the administrators and former club secretary arrested for fraud/perverting the course of justice or an investigation taking place into all the goings on of that period. Nor do we need to get loans on a monthly basis to meet payroll. Nah McCoist is the most infuriating thing about the club just now.

I don't support a boardroom.....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread - full of back stabbing surrender monkeys - the team came out fighting today - they looked the dominant team until Smiths tackle.

Yes miller looked pissed - as dig jig and others - but they were pissed caused we lost but all the psychology experts on here read shit into a few guys being bad losers !

Law hates him IMO, he accidentally favourited a tweet a few months ago slagging his tactics and I think it shows on the pitch.

When they scored Jig was just staring at the ground looked like he was thinking how the hell has it come to this, Wallace looks fed up aswell and that's just a few of them.

Doing badly results wise is one thing but it means no sign of a turnaround if the players don't believe in him or his tactics, that really has to be the trigger for him to go now.

I live not far from Wallace and see him often.

He has deteriorated rapidly this Season and doesn't look happy going in to Training anymore.

Kenny Miller has Sussed Mcoist out as far as I'm concerned and he isn't happy with the tactics that's being done.

The dressing Room was lost long ago Law conning out with stupid comments and poor Contact with fans bad attitude, also the Black betting shit and them Kareoor pish.

Mcoist is not aManager and has no discipline or Tactics in there.

Really difficult to make that sort of assertion based on yesterday, the truth of it will only really be found out in how the players react over the next couple of games. If the effort is there, then no, the manager has not lost the dressing room.

The biggest frustration I get with us is how the players can play such a high intensity, pressing game as they did from the start yesterday, but don't replicate it enough in 'lesser' matches.

No leader off the pitch, no leader on it.

We are rudderless, we have IMO the poorest captain in our history. Uninspiring and lacking in motivation.

Saying that if pointing was a sport he'd be the Olympic champion.

This club is needing purged.

The falling attendances may in part be down to guys boycotting due to the turmoil on the board.Or they might just be down to the fact that the football being played is shall we say shit.Like some I remember crowds at Ibrox of under 20,000 at most home games.Why not because the board were in turmoil but because of poor football on the pitch.Ultimately a couple of true Rangers men paid the price until Souness came along and all of a sudden an extra 20,000 fans magically appear.Coincidence perhaps.

This thread - full of back stabbing surrender monkeys - the team came out fighting today - they looked the dominant team until Smiths tackle.

Yes miller looked pissed - as dig jig and others - but they were pissed caused we lost but all the psychology experts on here read shit into a few guys being bad losers !

What? For all of five minutes and if that first half performance is the best we can muster, we will be absolutely shredded by the scum. Hertz are no great shakes and neither are the scum, but both are light years ahead of us. Too often in the past three seasons, never have I witnessed such disorganised, disjointed and apathetic performances by overpaid, under performing and unfit duds. Ally needs more time of course and he'll turn it around. Seven mil wage bill. You need a serious word with yourself.

I reckon a good number of our support are essentially spoiled brats that know they couldn't hack being fans of a Rangers that were not challenging at the top of the Premiership for any sustained period. They will only support a winning Rangers and that's causing a few panicky tantrums now because they feel they might be losing their (winning) Rangers. Glory hunters, really. It's one thing whingeing about McCoist, it's another to refuse to go to Ibrox because you don't get your way in regards to the manager and because you don't like the football. Aww, diddums. Cinema for you loyal troops. You don't do walking away, you just do walking to a different form of entertainment.

Hmm, so people wanting the board out can boycott Ibrox are supporting our club but people wanting Ally out and are forced to have a display (boycott) to say so are pampered wee bairns? Double standard there somewhere, just can't quite put my finger on it.

I'm fairly sure the ones shouting loudest are all in their mid 20s. Like me they've only ever known a winning Rangers. Supporting Rangers & going to Ibrox is about much more for me than good football and winning. It's one of the few links I have with my Uncle who started taking me to games as a kid but died 10 years ago next week. It's one of the few things I have in common with my dad and one of the few things we ever talk about. It's been the one constant in my life apart from my family for as long as I can remember and it's the thing that when I was working abroad that locals recognised and would occasionally speakto me about. I can tolerate shite football and won't turn away like a petulant little kid because it's not up to whatever benchmark I decide to hold it to. That's the stuff that matters. One season is fairly insignificant in the long term. After a certain point they all start to merge into one and the things I was pissed off about back then are long forgotten.

Filtering out all the sentimental stuff it has been more than one season, try 3 years or a wee bit more if you include the last European escapade.

Oh and I am 41 so hail from the early 80's.

Aye I mean it's not as if we've just had the administrators and former club secretary arrested for fraud/perverting the course of justice or an investigation taking place into all the goings on of that period. Nor do we need to get loans on a monthly basis to meet payroll. Nah McCoist is the most infuriating thing about the club just now.

Half Salary, deferred payment, Ally would go a long way to sorting out the needs of how much money is required each month.

Hmm, so people wanting the board out can boycott Ibrox are supporting our club but people wanting Ally out and are forced to have a display (boycott) to say so are pampered wee bairns? Double standard there somewhere, just can't quite put my finger on it.

Just like those who want people boycotting to get rid of the board to never be allowed to return to Ibrox, but are cool with boycotting to change a manager.

Hypocrisy rules around here.

Not defending McCoist as he's clearly not up to the task.

But the players are more to blame for yesterday than Ally personally. Smith being the main culprit. Miller and Boyd are lucky not to have joined him.

Miller's rash tackle and ill discipline left Ally with no choice but to hook him ...

No fan of Ally but yesterday was a huge occasion and the players let everyone down including themselves ...

Ally still needs to go imo .. but not as result of yesterday.

A point was made on Rangerschat regarding Boyd, Miller and Smith losing their heads today. Basically saying that the players don't fear Ally it would never happen under Jock Wallace etc.

Also noticed Miller being far from pleased when being subbed. I've always said that him and Ally will have a bust up. Miller's already complained about the lack of service in the first Hearts game and of course had to bite his lip at half time against Hibs.

Don't know if Ally has lost the dressing room but not on the evidence you present. Had Walter lose the dressing room when we got two sent off in the League Cup Final against Falkirk. Had he lost the dressing room when Gazza refused to come off at Tannadice. Had Souness lost the dressing room when we got two, or was it three, against them at Parkhead.

I'm afraid Ally has lost the fans and when that happens every small incident like substitutions, players reactions, etc gets picked over and given as reason that he should go. I think he should go now but not because on any individual decision or error he has made, but because his teams continually lose the key games and that is not good enough for a Rangers manager.

Just like those who want people boycotting to get rid of the board to never be allowed to return to Ibrox, but are cool with boycotting to change a manager.

Hypocrisy rules around here.

I don't see any boycotting to get rid of the manager and expecting good football running to the DR with a scoop for them to print.

Good try though.

You must be Ally's son or at least a close relative.

We looked good after the red, the absolutely baffling substitution into the second half changed the mood.

I know there's no point debating that with you but he really really fucked up with the substitutions yesterday, it was a disaster.