Lennon backs mccoist

Dickie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which press? And seriously, who cares? Walter Smith backed Ally, I suppose he is an enemy of Rangers now?

Everyone can make a mistake in their lives, Ally is a clown as a manager and not lived up to his mentors hopes. Get a grip Lb.

EDIT: How many games did Walter have to step into offer advice during cup comps to Ally?

Everyone can make a mistake in their lives, Ally is a clown as a manager and not lived up to his mentors hopes. Get a grip Lb.

EDIT: How many games did Walter have to step into offer advice during cup comps to Ally?

A bit too easy to just write it off as a mistake. Smith backed McCoist, apparently TLB has also done so. One does so because he is an enemy and only enemies would back him, but the other just made a mistake? Not so much about getting a grip as trying to understand logic.

So, BP9 & chums are siding with Lennon for the "good" of the club?

Perhaps they should re-evaluate the situation?

What a stupid, low thing to say.

Nobody is 'siding' with him.

Aye, we care so much about what Lennon thinks that we'll change our view based on what he says.

A bit too easy to just write it off as a mistake. Smith backed McCoist, apparently TLB has also done so. One does so because he is an enemy and only enemies would back him, but the other just made a mistake? Not so much about getting a grip as trying to understand logic.

Defend Ally's tactics, subs, mentality to a loss (sing-along) or his ability to blame every fucker/weather/pitch but himself. This is not a new thing, it has been happening for years.

Well unless 10K fans have joined the UoF the last year I am pretty sure a few people see what the Mascot is doing and it is not a great job.

Defend Ally's tactics, subs, mentality to a loss (sing-along) or his ability to blame every fucker/weather/pitch but himself. This is not a new thing, it has been happening for years.

Well unless 10K fans have joined the UoF the last year I am pretty sure a few people see what the Mascot is doing and it is not a great job.

Cool, I'm sure you were answering some post or other. Not mine though.

The typical and pathetic point of this thread seems to be to make sure that anyone who disagree with the majority view is one of 'them'. It is the same as people do with any emotive topic and I find it ridiculous - to the point that between this ongoing Ally debate and the Boardroom ones I am close to chucking it on here (which would hardly be mourned!)

Which press? And seriously, who cares? Walter Smith backed Ally, I suppose he is an enemy of Rangers now?

i read it in the sun actually and although smith is not an enemy he did land us with this total fuck up of a manager as well as filling his pockets during his short stint as chairman or whatever his title was. Being a "Rangers man" does not make you immune from criticism

Because a relative of a friend of his asked him to carry his coffin, its a bad thing, fuck me what a sad world some folk live in, beyond disrespect

Sad and absolutely nothing to do with the op, unbelievable :drugang:

Not what I'm suggesting.

Lennon only saying this because Mcoist is a nice guy and all that shit.

He ain't fucking saying because he is a fucking good Manager.

Tbh I take everything TLB says with a big dose of salt, his opinion on football has no bearing on me.

I dont like the guy (not because he was their gaffer) because he has no dignity or self dicipline, chasing refs about hampden with a torn face, always cheated never defeated, and to be honest he gained the most out of the last 3 years, cake walks spring to mind.

Cool, I'm sure you were answering some post or other. Not mine though.

The typical and pathetic point of this thread seems to be to make sure that anyone who disagree with the majority view is one of 'them'. It is the same as people do with any emotive topic and I find it ridiculous - to the point that between this ongoing Ally debate and the Boardroom ones I am close to chucking it on here (which would hardly be mourned!)

My point was too many mistakes lain at the door of the very same man, it was a fairly easy concept to see.

For that reason on its own .McCoist should be fired .I would like a manager who preferably hates those bastards or at very least understand why we hate them .Mr nice guy was always just too nice and it got us no where .Sure they must process many qualities but someone that isn't frightened to make enemies usually make good managers

lemmon's opinion doesn't interest me, what is sickening these days is how all these millionaires, through football, and sport in general keep backing each other up while the ordinary fans struggle to pay the entrance costs. It's the same with all sport tbh these days.

For that reason on its own .McCoist should be fired .I would like a manager who preferably hates those bastards or at very least understand why we hate them .Mr nice guy was always just too nice and it got us no where .Sure they must process many qualities but someone that isn't frightened to make enemies usually make good managers

It is all a cover for his total ineptitude as a Manager and these types are sleekit and dangerous and it has taken most until now to actually admit it. Must say even for all his goals, I never liked him and Souness unmasked him for what he really was. His actions thus far on the salary front demonstrates what he is and tried his best to hide it and remember he is still not on a reduction, only a deferment. We are in troubled financial times, our support do our best to spend money on the club, which for many they can ill afford, yet he robs the club blind. It is this that makes him the lowest of the low, a snake, not his ineptitude as a manager and for that alone he should be ran out of town. A Rangers man my fucking erse! He doesn't even make for a nice person, despite all his cheeky chappie smile and banter, look at me, I'm a nice guy. Yeah Ally, if you say so.